are we being a bit harsh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we being a bit harsh..

...on CR. Calihoop hinted at this, but he likely thought he'd be singing young, hungry, pacy, promising lower division players who he could develop further. The sort of players who would respect him. Doubt he would have been permanently appointed if we'd known he'd be coaching Green, Fer, Austin, Sandro, etc. Reckon they'll all be gone January. Just hope we don't appoint Sherwood.....

He chose to keep green over McCarthy. He also wanted to keep Austin and he signed and plays continually Henry. We're not being harsh, he's got no track record of ever managing a senior team and we game him a 3 year deal.

Comment

Nope,he was a massive gamble that has'nt paid off,quite clearly not a manager and thats that !!

Comment

Dream manager
        You Rsssssss

Comment

I also want CR out, but if the alternative is Timmy , with his over inflated wage and ego, i think i would rather stick with CR

Comment

Chose Green over McCarthy

Continues to pick Green over Smithies

Plays an ageing Konchesky over Yun

Plays a useless Onouha or Perch over Furlong

Plays Karl Henry over Leroy Fer, Doughty and every other CM

Makes the wrong subs

Poor starting XI's

Players out of position

Sticks with players who are continually poor, ie; Henry, Tozser & Onouha rather than give youth a chance (his forte?)

Crowd have turned on him, very hard to reverse

Zero experience as a manager

Clearly not inspiring the team

That's just a few reasons that took 60 seconds off the top of my head to show me enough is enough.

It just hasn't worked.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              He chose to keep green over McCarthy. He also wanted to keep Austin and he signed and plays continually Henry. We're not being harsh, he's got no track record of ever managing a senior team and we game him a 3 year deal.
              McCarthy had a buy out clause that was met ffs
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                McCarthy had a buy out clause that was met ffs
                Would he of left if he'd been given the number 1 jersey? That's the question.

Not all players leave just because they have a clause Matty. He reportedly turned down Liverpool to join us. That tells me something. I think he was treated badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Would he of left if he'd been given the number 1 jersey? That's the question.

Not all players leave just because they have a clause Matty. He reportedly turned down Liverpool to join us. That tells me something. I think he was treated badly.
                  True, and I have to say it did seem that he favoured Green.

In terms of Ramsey and the "young hungry" approach, isn't Les in charge of signings?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Apart from the fact that Ramsey clearly isn't a manager worth his place as high as the Champoinship his problem really lies with Fernandes saying he had found his "dream manager". This raised expectations amongst us lot to the extent that ANYONE apart from a "dream manager" would be up against it from the start because our hopes had been dashed. Ramsey deserves criticism from paying customers but the vile nature of some of it is down to Fernandes.

Comment

God knows mate. I'm totally confused with what's going on.

Les
                      Andy Sinton
                      Gallen
                      Ramsey
                      Warnock

Who's calling the shots FFS?

Comment

Just get rid. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Chose Green over McCarthy

Continues to pick Green over Smithies

Plays an ageing Konchesky over Yun

Plays a useless Onouha or Perch over Furlong

Plays Karl Henry over Leroy Fer, Doughty and every other CM

Makes the wrong subs

Poor starting XI's

Players out of position

Sticks with players who are continually poor, ie; Henry, Tozser & Onouha rather than give youth a chance (his forte?)

Crowd have turned on him, very hard to reverse

Zero experience as a manager

Clearly not inspiring the team

That's just a few reasons that took 60 seconds off the top of my head to show me enough is enough.

It just hasn't worked.
                          100% correct.

Where's the Youth he said he would give a go? Would take defeats a lot better if I saw a young improving side out there rather than a bunch of mid 30 cloggers.

Why have we signed Konch, Perch, Toszer, OSCAR GOBERN? Just why?

Why are we playing 2 left backs whilst we loan out our young £3m left midfielder?

Why is the football so bad?/

why why why why why???

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Just get rid. Enough is enough.
                            Agreed.

Have absolutely nothing against the bloke. In fact I really do like him and I am in no doubt he is giving 150% but the appointment just hasn't worked out. No shame in that, it happens. Rectify it Les / TF and people will respect you a bit more.

Who's Les going to put first that's the question, QPR FC or his good mate. Will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                              Apart from the fact that Ramsey clearly isn't a manager worth his place as high as the Champoinship his problem really lies with Fernandes saying he had found his "dream manager". This raised expectations amongst us lot to the extent that ANYONE apart from a "dream manager" would be up against it from the start because our hopes had been dashed. Ramsey deserves criticism from paying customers but the vile nature of some of it is down to Fernandes.
                              Think the 'Dream Manager' beat us last night and is now in the Auto Promo spots whilst we languish.

Wish Fernandes would just let the club be run by someone more mentally sound, he just makes us a laughing stock everytime he opens his mouth. Amit Bhatia anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X