Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we want ramsey out chant sat ( team will be crap with him in charge regardless )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    I didnt think people bother singing at home anymore
    Tbh mate away ain't much better either. It's proper pony these days, to the point of embarrassing. Derby were mugging us off something rotten last night.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Tbh mate away ain't much better either. It's proper pony these days, to the point of embarrassing. Derby were mugging us off something rotten last night.
      Dont suppose derby were very welcoming ,still bitter about Wembley .Well ,respect to you for going Matty , how many did we bring ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Just heard him say on player, we are improving all the time and if we play like that Saturday we will not have a problem. Quite incredible. We were total utter #### again and i am done with away games while this clown is in charge.
        The guy is on a different planet we were crap again, and it's not getting any better, i think he's trying to say the opponents on Saturday aren't as good and we'll have a chance of winning,, I cant honestly remember 1 game we've played that well in. Tozser and Henry just sums it all up,POOR POOR

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Agree. Think we'll win and that will see us to Christmas. There are some poor teams in this league
          your right there are some really poor teams in this league and we are one of them.

Comment

So many worse clubs than us. Winning at home against those shite clubs like we will again saturday will ensure we will end in mid table mediocrity

Comment

Look how pants we are with the players he's got at his disposal at the moment. Wait until january when there sold off and loaned out.were be even worse then. We could slip out of this division with this joker in charge. I can see it coming. We're be bang in the mix that's for sure.

Comment

Dont suppose derby were very welcoming ,still bitter about Wembley .Well ,respect to you for going Matty , how many did we bring ?
                Nah mate they mugged us right off if I am honest. Took about 500, had a few decent chants going but all in all pretty quiet as usual.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great idea...possibly the number one way to start fights amongst ourselves on the terraces.

Comment

Sad thing is Van ,we`re gonna stuck with this clown ,cos TF aint got the minerals to sack him
                    Sadly I agree with you as I have said for about a month I think the guy is bulletproof.

If it is allowed to carry on fans will stop going,there seems to be no sensible reason for him being
                    kept in charge but then again it is a long time since the club have behaved sensibly.

Will be a bit naughty come Sat.

Comment

Might be better off chanting....

Chris Ramsey, Ramsey,
                      Will always play Karl Henry,
                      Mid-table is all we'll be
                      With Chris Ramsey, Ramsey

Comment

Working...
                      X