Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we want ramsey out chant sat ( team will be crap with him in charge regardless )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we want ramsey out chant sat ( team will be crap with him in charge regardless )

Time to start singing during the game, will be crap anyway with him in charge.

Think he will be gone beforehand.

Comment

Needs to be gone tommorow morning. If not then its clear the board are taking the fans for mugs. They should come out and apologise for putting him in charge in the first place and giving all the other sides a 15 game head start on us.

Comment

hope so, can't understand how we can be the only club that goes from bad to worse with every manager clown we appoint.

i think ramsey still be in charge though

Comment

Just heard him say on player, we are improving all the time and if we play like that Saturday we will not have a problem. Quite incredible. We were total utter #### again and i am done with away games while this clown is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by parm21 View Post
            Time to start singing during the game, will be crap anyway with him in charge.
            I didnt think people bother singing at home anymore
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Just heard him say on player, we are improving all the time and if we play like that Saturday we will not have a problem. Quite incredible. We were total utter #### again and i am done with away games while this clown is in charge.
              ffs. Bloke starts 2 left backs and 3 defensive midfielders. We're playing drossball and are getting worse.

Horrible run of games coming up, bloke has to leave, NOW.

Comment

hes a joke. clueless

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  I'm taking me catapult vesps, if Charlie gets close to scoring I'm pinging him one. Ramsey has to go!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    I'm taking me catapult vesps, if Charlie gets close to scoring I'm pinging him one. Ramsey has to go!
                    Haha now that would be funny to see, and give Ramsey one right in his left bum cheek too. ( a shot with a catapult that is )

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Haha now that would be funny to see, and give Ramsey one right in his bum too.
                      I`m pleased i`m working Saturday ,if thats going to happen !

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Sad thing is Van ,we`re gonna stuck with this clown ,cos TF aint got the minerals to sack him

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Yeah they do, they sing we're farking sh!t! Great support
                          For what it's worth, no matter who's in charge I want us to win, and imo chanting stuff like that isn't going to help, so I won't be joining in until full time.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We will win on Saturday and some clowns will be on here saying we should stick with CR. We need to sack both him and Les. CR is on a rolling three year contract, I beleive, so it will not cost the Rangers much.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              We will win on Saturday and some clowns will be on here saying we should stick with CR. We need to sack both him and Les. CR is on a rolling three year contract, I beleive, so it will not cost the Rangers much.
                              Agree. Think we'll win and that will see us to Christmas. There are some poor teams in this league

Comment

Working...
                              X