So we all finally agree Ramsey needs the boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Have to say yes it is time to move on but who with is a totally different question but I can only see it being Sherwood retaining Ramsey as coach ! Not ideal but perhaps it will work, anything has to be better than it is currently.
    I agree

Comment

I will admit pre season I was optimistic and was desperate for CR to succeed.. Even excused him last season.

I was wrong... Completely wrong... End of

Comment

I backed Ramsey bit patience has worn thin. I would've sacked him tonight before he got to the tunnel . Clueless cannt
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Sherwood and Ramsey are good friends. You may remember Sherwood offered Ramsey a job at Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
            Sherwood and Ramsey are good friends. You may remember Sherwood offered Ramsey a job at Villa.
            Good friends, 5h1t managers!

Cant see anyone of any standing want to come here anyway, personally I think our best chance is to move Neil Warnock back in as the manager for the rest of the season.
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
              Good friends, 5h1t managers!

Cant see anyone of any standing want to come here anyway, personally I think our best chance is to move Neil Warnock back in as the manager for the rest of the season.
              Correct,,,and that's exactly what should happen

Comment

But warnock too would have seen (or put input into) the team we fielded last night.... Gulp

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  I can't not go to a game, I enjoy the day as a whole. I will make my feelings known at half time, imo doing it during a game doesn't help.
                  Bang on.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Bang on.
                    Except I meant full time, not half time lol
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      I can't not go to a game, I enjoy the day as a whole. I will make my feelings known at half time, imo doing it during a game doesn't help.
                      If you enjoy great good for you

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        If you enjoy great good for you
                        Yeah tis. I enjoy meeting up with pals for a few beers before and after. Not gonna stop going just because the football is shite at the moment.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ever since he comfortably got us relegated, I have never agreed with Ramsey.

I gave him a new chance to see if he can back it up with his players, but football is still dreadful.

I think we will beat Preston, saw them last sat on the telly against Bolton, and they looked dire. Which will save Ramseys job.

Any Ramsey backers left? Nasser and Ramsey is God? Who still think hes the man for the job?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post

I gave him a new chance to see if he can back it up with his players, but football is still dreadful.

I think we will beat Preston, saw them last sat on the telly against Bolton, and they looked dire. Which will save Ramseys job.

Any Ramsey backers left? Nasser and Ramsey is God? Who still think hes the man for the job?
                            Yeah I was one of those who said this season was a clean slate for Ramsey, and I gave him til the Fulham game. Sadly it hasn't worked out and he needs to go.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I was a little disappointed when he got the role but fully backed him going into this season, it's not so much the results but with some very good players the constant long ball play because there is no player within 50 yards to pass to that has turned my opinion.

The decision needs to be made soon because if we carry on like this Austin, Philips, Chery, Sandro, Fer and others will be off come Jan or June. This is our best shot for possibly 5-10 years of going up if we aren't going to invest anymore money.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post

May well be wrong about Nas, but fairly sure he was on the same page as me. I have never said Ramsey is a class act or a great manager. Just that he should be given time. I stand by that aswell. Any sign of a relegation battle i would get rid, but as things stand, we are sitting in mid table. Honestly, by the way some people go on, on here you would think we were sitting bottom with no points.

Would give him another transfer window if we are around the same position in the league and see if we finish strongly.

I get the impression a lot of people on here dont actually go to games and their weekly excitement is not the football but a chance to moan at someone at the club.

"Get LF out of the club, cant just have him because of his past with us"
                                "would install Derry and Clint as managers / coaches"

I see this all the time on here......is that not a complete contradiction?

Dont think we will slip much lower than our current position, in which case i expect Ramsey will be safe in his job.

Comment

Working...
                                X