• So we all finally agree Ramsey needs the boot

How we gonna get him out ?
    R's

Saturday.

Comment

With a win not so sure
      R's

Comment

its wont happen mate,, he must surely have the backing off the board to have the bottle to put out that team tonight
        You Rsssssss

Comment

How do you mean how are we going to get him out?,is that a trick question,how does any team get a manager out,they sack him!!

Comment

Banners ' boos , don't go to the game there are ways
            R's

Comment

Can't imagine I'll be cheering, whatever the result...... The rot is too far gone. The performance against MK Dons was as abysmal as that against Brentford. Wasn't cheering then. Much to my dismay. That's where we're at. Muted contempt if we scrape something. A verbal riot of booing if we don't. That's what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Can't imagine I'll be cheering, whatever the result...... The rot is too far gone. The performance against MK Dons was as abysmal as that against Brentford. Wasn't cheering then. Much to my dismay. That's where we're at. Muted contempt if we scrape something. A verbal riot of booing if we don't. That's what will happen.
                Although it wasn't a great performance v mk dons we did create twenty chances. That is plenty enough to win a game comfortably especially as they only had one shot on goal. It flattered us but we were easily the better side mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Although it wasn't a great performance v mk dons we did create twenty chances. That is plenty enough to win a game comfortably especially as they only had one shot on goal. It flattered us but we were easily the better side mate.
                  Agree we were the better team, Croydon. And three nil is a very respectable result. Thought it flattered us, though, even if we deserved it on what we put together in th last twenty minutes. No change, no chance. And even then TF, LF and CR have f acked up the season irrespective of who comes in.

Comment

I can't not go to a game, I enjoy the day as a whole. I will make my feelings known at half time, imo doing it during a game doesn't help.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      How we gonna get him out ?
                      You won't get Nasser on this thread, he still thinks Ramsey's. God and got the stats to prove it

Come on Tony do something and sack these 2 clowns in charge,

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Agree we were the better team, Croydon. And three nil is a very respectable result. Thought it flattered us, though, even if we deserved it on what we put together in th last twenty minutes. No change, no chance. And even then TF, LF and CR have f acked up the season irrespective of who comes in.
                        Yes, I did say it flattered us mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Yes, I did say it flattered us mate.
                          Think we're on the same page

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            You won't get Nasser on this thread, he still thinks Ramsey's. God and got the stats to prove it

Come on Tony do something and sack these 2 clowns in charge,
                            Still not sure why Nasser is being barracked.

Comment

Have to say yes it is time to move on but who with is a totally different question but I can only see it being Sherwood retaining Ramsey as coach ! Not ideal but perhaps it will work, anything has to be better than it is currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X