Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Tbf we did.

We played well first half in a 442 set up and took the game to Derby. Second half we came out poorly though, Derby were all over us from the off and after the goal we just collapsed.
      4-4-2? Really? Who played where Matty?

Looked more like an 8-1-1 to me. 5 defenders + 3 defensive midfielders, 1 winger, 1 forward.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        4-4-2? Really? Who played where Matty?

Looked more like an 8-1-1 to me. 5 defenders + 3 defensive midfielders, 1 winger, 1 forward.
        When I saw the line up on the way up I was thinking ffs what si this all about and was quite intrigued to see how they lined up but it was a 442 of:

Green
        Perch Nedum Hall Konch
        Henry Faurlin Toszer Yun
        Austin Phillips

It worked quite well tbh, Konch & Yun worked well together down the left (worth noting Yun played very well, full of energy which is nice to see as we lack pace massively) and got some decent enough balls in the box, Phillips looked a decent striker and was dropping a bit deeper linking the play up. At HT I was fairly confident we would get something from the game, but we came out 2nd half and Derby just tore us apart. As soon as their goal went in we collapsed.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          When I saw the line up on the way up I was thinking ffs what si this all about and was quite intrigued to see how they lined up but it was a 442 of:

Green
          Perch Nedum Hall Konch
          Henry Faurlin Toszer Yun
          Austin Phillips

It worked quite well tbh, Konch & Yun worked well together down the left (worth noting Yun played very well, full of energy which is nice to see as we lack pace massively) and got some decent enough balls in the box, Phillips looked a decent striker and was dropping a bit deeper linking the play up. At HT I was fairly confident we would get something from the game, but we came out 2nd half and Derby just tore us apart. As soon as their goal went in we collapsed.
          I'll give u that matty and fair play for going..... But that's at least 3 players playing completely out of position before I even start on about personnel... :/

Comment

Working...
          X