Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrasso

would like to see this boy get a chance and am baffled as to why we haven't seen him yet.

Our left side is a major problem, especially away from home. Cherry gets stuck there but is quite clearly not a left winger he is a no.10, hoillett just can't be bothered and gives that impression every time I see him and Gladwin is out on loan.

Surely it's gotta be worth giving the young boy a chance?

Yes we need some fresh blood in the team.
    I can tell you that 9 of the starting 11 of the 1st game of the season (Charlton) started last one.
    And the 2 that missed starting (Austin and Perch) came on as subtitutes
    Isn't that crazy

Comment

It's like Redknapp all over again...

Comment

I thought the problem was that we couldn't get a settled side.....

Comment

can't do no worse than some of the others , give him a go

Comment

Not seen much of Petrasso, but what I have seen, at Barnsley 18 months ago, he played on the right .....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              Not seen much of Petrasso, but what I have seen, at Barnsley 18 months ago, he played on the right .....
              Really? I thought he played on the left

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                I thought the problem was that we couldn't get a settled side.....
                Yeah a settled side with players playing in their correct position

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                  Thats right 76. Main position on the right...
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Right footed and a right winger according to transfermarkt.com, with a good cross on him. Feel it would be wasted on the left. Someone I'd like to see given a chance is Comley. Looks a very promising midfielder.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Just another point highlighting the imbalance in our squad.

Basically, the only natural left winger (and left footed) we have is on loan at Swindon. Then there is Traore....genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Just another point highlighting the imbalance in our squad.

Basically, the only natural left winger (and left footed) we have is on loan at Swindon. Then there is Traore....genius!
                        Toilet is a left winger, but not left footed. It depends on what we want them to do I suppose. The player closest to fitting the bill is Chery at the end of the day.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Toilet is a left winger, but not left footed. It depends on what we want them to do I suppose. The player closest to fitting the bill is Chery at the end of the day.
                          I would bet most of his assists and goals (!) come from the right or the middle

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Really? I thought he played on the left
                            He recently started and excelled for the Canadian Olympic team, he started all 5 matches as a left winger, he did change wings occasionally but was on the left 90%of the time!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                            X