B4 Leeds home
    0.00%
    B4 Reading away
    5.00%
    Jan
    30.00%
    End of season
    35.00%

If we lose badly tonight then quite possibly tomorrow !

Comment

What we all want aside, I think he has a wile left. Think he will still be here come the start of December.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The support has clearly turned . After that it's just a formality , shows tony and les for what they are when they are not prepared to put the poor ####### out of his misery when it's clear to all and sundry that he's just not up to it . Can't pick a team , can't motivate a team and the players aren't playing for him . If tony really cares about the fans like he bleats on about then he's just got to pull the trigger

Comment

A lot will depend on whether he still has the players, because another Fulham esq debacle and the the pressure to bring in someone else will be huge but a fighting 1-1 Hull esq will show the players are still behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            The support has clearly turned . After that it's just a formality , shows tony and les for what they are when they are not prepared to put the poor ####### out of his misery when it's clear to all and sundry that he's just not up to it . Can't pick a team , can't motivate a team and the players aren't playing for him . If tony really cares about the fans like he bleats on about then he's just got to pull the trigger
            Bang on. It's an absolute joke how he ain't been given the bullet yet. What more does he have to do. Managed to get a team that should be getting promotion to having more chance of going league 1. Abysmal manager. And a clown boardroom.

Comment

I can see him being asked to revert back to his youth team role...but when that is I haven't got a scooby.

Comment

he will still be here when we play brentford down HQ
                You Rsssssss

Comment

DONT KNOW!!!
                  Dont think he'll walk with a 3 year contract on the table so will have to be pushed, sadly, I Dont think T.F or the DOF (who is as much to blame for this mess) have the balls to do it

Comment

Considering Fernandes was talking about promotion the other week, the end must be nigh for Ramsey. No chance this lot goes up whoever the manager is though .

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                      No chance this lot goes up whoever the manager is though .

Probably in the minority who agree on this but this is absolutely spot on. Far too imbalanced squad for yet another year running.

Comment

Does anybody else think that ramsey would of been so grateful at being offered the job he would of taken a one year contract as a chance to prove himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          he will still be here when we play brentford down HQ
                          Sadly I think your right

Comment

I honestly don't think anyone knows including Les, board etc

Comment

If we get bopped tonight, say 4-0 or more, I would say 12:30 tomorrow if the owners have anything about them.

If we lose heavily tonight and he is still in charge for the next game the club hasn't got a scooby.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X