No announcement yet.

Fans' Forum with Ferdinand, Ramsey & Hoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happend to the free flowing , exciting expansive football that Ramsey spoke about pre season or was that just another con job to get punters through the gates ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Is the Titanic unsinkable?
      Now it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        What happend to the free flowing , exciting expansive football that Ramsey spoke about pre season or was that just another con job to get punters through the gates ?
        This............ Or Why aren't the kids being given a chance? A. Like you've stated and B. Cos you're a youth team coach.

Comment

Or.... Why, if the emphasis was on building a young, hungry squad for the future have we signed Konchesky, Toszer and Perch and continue to play Henry, Green and Hill?

Comment

Where is Yun?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Where is Yun?????????
              And Lord Lucan?
              And Jimmy Hoffa?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                And Lord Lucan?
                And Jimmy Hoffa?
                Add Nicky Wire to that and you've probably got a better back 4 than we have now !

Comment

Ramsey could be gone by the time this meeting takes place? that's is T.F. grows a pair? hopefully the DOF will be gone too, so only Hoos to front the meeting be good of uncle Tony to turn up,

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Add Nicky Wire to that and you've probably got a better back 4 than we have now !
                    You mean Richey Edwards?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Exactly that's what I would like to know,partly renewed on the strength of this especially after the last few years of
                      turgid football.

Oh well I guess I have been conned again,any chance of getting my money back under the trade desciptions act?????

As I have already said on another post don't mind losing with a fight,but this lot could not punch their way out
                      of a paper bag except a couple of exceptions.

Comment

This.. Another season of broken promises.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Or.... Why, if the emphasis was on building a young, hungry squad for the future have we signed Konchesky, Toszer and Perch and continue to play Henry, Green and Hill?
                          Perhaps reworded to not sound so accusatory, but i like this question. Would be interested to hear the answer. Suspect we will get some dribble how our youngsters are on the right track and not quite ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            How about ......"Can they all p*ss off?"...Obviously put it nicely.......use the word urinate!
                            beat me to it.

ok, question for coach ramsey, does mrs henry squirt?

thanks Stan.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Any chance Hitman can be prevailed upon to enquire of the ménage a trois between Messers Ramsey, Henry and Mrs Henry??
                              lmfao only just saw this after posting my question.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

'Why do we still keep playing hoofball at kickoff and giving away possession? It looks amateurish and belittles our new club promise of a professional playing style.

In the words of the immortal Kevin Keagan, ' I'd love it, I'd absolutely love it if you asked this question'.

Here's a one off chance to ask a serious question that's been bugging thousands of supporters for years. There'll be plenty of other usual questions on everything else, so go on, do it. Please
                                Last edited by Olly; 03-11-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X