No announcement yet.

Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konch is awful. Hoofball and continually giving away simple passes when he does attempt one under 60 yards.

Yun/Kpekawa should be seeing gametime, in fact they should've all season. What has happened to Ramsey 'I'll give kids a chance'. Load of ######## and before the usual suspect trot out the same old bull 'they're not good enough' Ill put it to you that Perch, Konchesky, Toszer and Henry aren't good enough either.

Madness, and it continues....

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Konch is awful. Hoofball and continually giving away simple passes when he does attempt one under 60 yards.

Yun/Kpekawa should be seeing gametime, in fact they should've all season. What has happened to Ramsey 'I'll give kids a chance'. Load of ######## and before the usual suspect trot out the same old bull 'they're not good enough' Ill put it to you that Perch, Konchesky, Toszer and Henry aren't good enough either.

Madness, and it continues....
      This.

It wouldn't be so bad if Ramsey was playing the kids and we were leaking a few. We now have the worst of both worlds: a division lower and we're still ignoring younger talent, and we're still awful.

Comment

I'll tell you what..lost respect for Konch not taking the ball off that ugly bee fan and smashing him in the gob accidentally of cause !

Comment

Working...
        X