Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun

What happening with him and where is our Korean poster ? He must have finished his national service by now surly ?
    Yun needs to replace Konch pronto.

Baffles me why Yun doesn't get selected.

In my eyes the guy is undoubtedly good enough for the Championship and a better option to an ageing Paul Konchesky at Left Back. I know he was struggling with an injury but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Baffles me why Yun doesn't get selected.

In my eyes the guy is undoubtedly good enough for the Championship and a better option to an ageing Paul Konchesky at Left Back. I know he was struggling with an injury but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case anymore.
      based on??????

Comment

I think he is not picked as his name isn't Karl Henry

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          based on??????
          Based on the fact he's been selected a few times for the reserves!

Comment

Also based on the fact he's been videod getting off of every bus at away games in training gear carrying his boots and signing autographs . It's all a bit odd

Comment

I am mystified why a defender who acquitted himself well in the Premier league can't get a kick in a defence that resembles a colander

Comment

thought the Konch was dire against the Bees, come to think of it . .
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I am mystified why a defender who acquitted himself well in the Premier league can't get a kick in a defence that resembles a colander
                  Weird isn't it . Might help us to have a bit of pace coming out of defence as well . Always though yun was very capable in our playoff season .

Comment

konch seemed to have turned a corner then was back to him old self at griffin pk , hoofing the ball forwards

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Weird isn't it . Might help us to have a bit of pace coming out of defence as well . Always though yun was very capable in our playoff season .
                      Well exactly Greg. The boy can defend and get forward to support the attack, what's not to like?....That ######## has got to go

Comment

Yun isn't playing cos like Ramsey said, he likes giving the kids a run and yun is too old.........

.....Oh, hang on!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          thought the Konch was dire against the Bees, come to think of it . .
                          Thought it was the worst single performance i have seen this season from anyone.

That being said, did actually look quite good in the previous half a dozen matches or so.

Tarbie - would be interested to see how many reserve games he has played?

Comment

I like Yun but have to day he struggled fair bit defensively in the Premiership. I would though play him. The side is crying out for some energy and more game time will only help him improve as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              Thought it was the worst single performance i have seen this season from anyone.

That being said, did actually look quite good in the previous half a dozen matches or so.

Tarbie - would be interested to see how many reserve games he has played?
                              At least a couple mate. As Greg pointed out, he's been around the match day squad for weeks without being selected too. I'm sure that injury is not the reason he's being overlooked. Not sure what your mate Ramsey sees what the rest of us don't when Konchesky plays!

Comment

Working...
                              X