Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3104811.html

i dont blame him. joke owners and joke management
    Think it´s a case of 2+2=5
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      Would he still want to leave if he was given a decent run in the side? He can't be injured all the time. It's the clown and picking his favourites ahead of him that is driving him away!

It'll be Fer next! Then Ale. Then Yun. Who else will we lose? Harriman and Furlong (If recalled and when they realise they can't get in ahead of Perch)? Petrasso? Do we want to see all these good players leave, and be left with Henry, Toszer, Konchesky and Perch being picked every week?
      well thats a bit of a stretch he is injured all the time! has been since coming to England!

Comment

Sandro wants to leave....

The feelings mutual. Doubt we will be able to get rid though

Comment

He has been injured a lot BUT he wasn't injured for the last 8 games last season or the first few this season where he couldn't play because of the visa issues.

Comment

Leaving aside his visa problems, his injuries and his supposed unfitness when he came back after the visa problem was sorted, does anyone know, for a fact, how many games this season he has actually been available for but wasn't picked?

I feel it wasn't too many, just not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Leaving aside his visa problems, his injuries and his supposed unfitness when he came back after the visa problem was sorted, does anyone know, for a fact, how many games this season he has actually been available for but wasn't picked?

I feel it wasn't too many, just not sure.
              What have the Romans ever done for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3104811.html

i dont blame him. joke owners and joke management
                Well tell him to #### off then injury prone and yet another bloodsucking ex Tottenham waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  What have the Romans ever done for us?
                  Que?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                    Que?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Sandro wants to leave....

The feelings mutual. Doubt we will be able to get rid though
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

So lots of fans would like to see a Brazilian international leave to leave the midfield slot completely free for Henry. OK.

Comment

How the fk did this thread turn into a bunch of anti-Ramsey rants? Embarrassing.

Comment

Lots of people on here spent the summer talking about wanting to get a sense of pride back in the club, of wanting players who cared about the club, didn't take the ####, etc etc. Adel was hated by most people on here (far more than across the fanbase as a whole) largely for these reasons.

And yet it seems most of WATRBs looks at a guy who literally did arrive back from an extended break overweight and out of shape, and wants him straight back in the team. To the point where not playing him when injured is a black mark against the manager! Bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              So lots of fans would like to see a Brazilian international leave to leave the midfield slot completely free for Henry. OK.
                              I believe he wants to leave and who could blame him under the current tenure? Visa-gate, not starting, not being on the bench. I don't buy this unfit/injured stuff they keep trotting out, it's reminiscent of Harry and Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Unbelievable init....it's clueless chris that needs to leave

Comment

Working...
                                X