No announcement yet.

sandro wants to leave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the bloke aint fit, you cant pick him....pretty basic isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      Is the thread not about Sandro wanting to leave???

pick one of the other hundred threads about ramsey. Ah yes, must be Les Ferdinand fault Sandro wants to go......please explain this logic?
      Ah but the reason he may want leave is because Ramsey ain't picking him when he's fit?

Comment

Be lucky to get £2-3m for him.

Comment

The guy's a persistent crock. Dyer mkII.

Harry's fault this one - not Ramsay.

Comment

Yep, cannot blame him.

Injury prone or not, he must shake his head when Henry gets picked before him...

And where is the man management of him ? Fading, like our bold new vision

Comment

Our physio is going to be pretty lonely form now on.

Comment

#wrongsort

Comment

There will be a few more rats leaving the sinking ship if Fernandes doesn't get rid of the two clowns soon.

Comment

Please tell me on what occasion this has been? as far as i know, he was unfit at the start of the season. Done his usual game or two, then had another injury? Cant think of an occasion he has been out of the team when fit and ready to play???

Comment

No one will have him. Crock. Can't say I like the fella, tbh. Yuck.

Comment

There will be other players wanting to leave with these muppets in charge you can't blame them, Sandro Yun probably Faurlin as well and a some youngsters, things may change once the owners have got the b*llocks to get rid of CR and LF the sooner their gone the better.

Comment

when we got him i said wow sandro what a good buy for little ol' rangers , my spurs mate then said to me we can't believe we got that much for him he's always injured and thinks he's better than he is ... why wasn't his fitness and injury record gone over properly before he was signed , only at QPR . no point keeping him or anyone else that wants out

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3104811.html

i dont blame him. joke owners and joke management
                            B**t**d manager gets his way then ......Absolute joke
                            Last edited by QPRDave; 02-11-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3104811.html

i dont blame him. joke owners and joke management
                              Would he still want to leave if he was given a decent run in the side? He can't be injured all the time. It's the clown and picking his favourites ahead of him that is driving him away!

It'll be Fer next! Then Ale. Then Yun. Who else will we lose? Harriman and Furlong (If recalled and when they realise they can't get in ahead of Perch)? Petrasso? Do we want to see all these good players leave, and be left with Henry, Toszer, Konchesky and Perch being picked every week?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                                Would he still want to leave if he was given a decent run in the side? He can't be injured all the time. It's the clown and picking his favourites ahead of him that is driving him away!

It'll be Fer next! Then Ale. Then Yun. Who else will we lose? Harriman and Furlong (If recalled and when they realise they can't get in ahead of Perch)? Petrasso? Do we want to see all these good players leave, and be left with Henry, Toszer, Konchesky and Perch being picked every week?
                                Ramsey previously said Henry had possession of the shirt and was playing well so wouldn't lose it to Sandro.

.... Why the #### anyone would think Henry had been playing well is an entirely different matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X