Clear All

• sandro wants to leave.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3104811.html

i dont blame him. joke owners and joke management
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3104811.html

i dont blame him. joke owners and joke management
    He wants to play his dozen or so games a season for someone else does he?

Comment

With his injury record doubt anyone will want him. 'Cashing in' is wishful thinking at best.

He would be better off getting and staying fit, having a decent season and looking for a better move in the summer.

Comment

I'd lay money he's not the only one

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Only probpem is, where we going to find another idiot to take him on and pay his extortionate wages for his two to three games a season?

Comment

the few games he played, he has been decent. just a shame coach prat's ability at being in charge is limited.

he could have the best players in the world and we would still be mid table.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

the few games he played, he has been decent. just a shame coach prat's ability at being in charge is limited.

Mid table that's being over optimistic isn't it

Comment

Given how few games he is fit for I am surprised you seem so keen on him

Comment

So people are happy to see one of our better players.I'm not surprised he's unhappy if people at our club believe that Tozser and. Henry are better than him, there's no way either of those 2 should be in the team in front Sandro or Fer

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    So people are happy to see one of our better players.I'm not surprised he's unhappy if people at our club believe that Tozser and. Henry are better than him, there's no way either of those 2 should be in the team in front Sandro or Fer
                    But he was playing until he got injured, again.

Comment

The bloke is ALWAYS INJURED!!!!! really no need for the Ramsey bashing in this thread also.

I'm more than happy to get rid of him. collects a hefty wage no doubt, for a couple of days work every few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        The bloke is ALWAYS INJURED!!!!! really no need for the Ramsey bashing in this thread also.

I'm more than happy to get rid of him. collects a hefty wage no doubt, for a couple of days work every few months.
                        Why not he's the clown that ain't picking him when he's fit? unless your telling me someone else is to blame like the DOF
                        Both a pair of clowns

Comment

Why not he's the clown that ain't picking him when he's fit? unless your telling me someone else is to blame like the DOF
                          Both a pair of clowns
                          But he was picking him when he got fit recently, but then he picked up another injury.

Comment

Both a pair of clowns
                            Neither have not been in the first team as starters when fit.

Comment

Both a pair of clowns
                              Is the thread not about Sandro wanting to leave???

pick one of the other hundred threads about ramsey. Ah yes, must be Les Ferdinand fault Sandro wants to go......please explain this logic?

Comment

Working...
                              X