Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    You dont know anymore about his his fitness than of us
    You can't lie and say a player is injured when he's not. It ruins the players cv for future moves and he or his agent will come out instantly saying it's lies. The managers shite but leave it out with the 9/11 conspiracy theories please.

Comment

Poster were quite willing to believe HR was lying when he said adel and others were not fit

Comment

And he came out and saying he was and did a huge pictorial interview trying to prove so. Now he's got another manager staying he's fat and unfit, another lying manager. So many of them about,.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-11-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Mac ffs stop trying to put a twist on what posters say or is it just me ! I have not said Ramsey has said he's fit or he's not fit Ramsey doesn't need to say he is or isn't fit all he has to do is ignore him

Comment

I don't believe a word the idiot says

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Mac ffs stop trying to put a twist on what posters say or is it just me ! I have not said Ramsey has said he's fit or he's not fit Ramsey doesn't need to say he is or isn't fit all he has to do is ignore him
              I'm not twisting nothing, i just think Sandro is a no good sick note as much as I think ramsey Is a no good excuse of a manager, and i also just think Sandro deserves his own barracking for always getting out of playing and not having it shoved onto Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I'm not twisting nothing, i just think Sandro is a no good sick note as much as I think ramsey Is a no good excuse of a manager, and i also just think Sandro deserves his own barracking for always getting out of playing and not having it shoved onto Ramsey.
                Mac you've done more twisting than Chubby Checker I'm out with you

Comment

Working...
                X