Think it will be a decent game this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think it will be a decent game this Saturday

Despite all the doom and gloom and the fact that I am now in the Ramsey out camp I reckon this Saturday could be decent game and also atmosphere and certainly a lot better then the MK Dons one

PNE have decent and loud support especially at England games and look to play quite attacking football so with an old fashioned 3pm kick off and a decent crowd I am looking forward to this one at least

I'm making my way up for this one, hope you're right Isle, can do without a miserable journey home
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Totally agree. We are not actually as sh*t as some would have everyone believe. It is all about expectations. I expected us to flirt with relegation by autumn, so I am actually content right now.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i hope so otherwise will ruin my birthday weekend. lol

Comment

Could even be a new manager (Sherwood) in place by Saturday too, unless we somehow pull out a performance at Derby. Like others say position wise it isn't as bad as being made out, think Norwich weren't far off where we are at this stage last season.......football wise it has been dire though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Totally agree. We are not actually as sh*t as some would have everyone believe. It is all about expectations. I expected us to flirt with relegation by autumn, so I am actually content right now.
            I might have to frame this post Kirill

Comment

Just play some football and not hoofball. And cut out that bloody long throw.

Comment

Doubt very much that it will be a decent game, but I'm certain it's one of the games we will win to ensure mid table mediocrity all season under this manager.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Just play some football and not hoofball. And cut out that bloody long throw.
                  Couldn't agree more, not only is it not great a throw the player taking it should be on the receiving end of it.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

If we get tanned at Derby, hopefully Ramsey won't be in charge come Saturday ,we might all enjoy it

Comment

If we lose tomorrow as most of us expect us to I think Saturday could have quite a toxic atmosphere to be honest, especially if we go 1 down. Can see the whole crowd turning on Ramsey.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well apparently he thought playing ugly was the way to go against Brentford, so god knows what he will come up with for Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          Well apparently he thought playing ugly was the way to go against Brentford, so god knows what he will come up with for Derby.
                          Beautiful ballet moves.
                          Rob Green doing fancy jumps in goal in a tutu,
                          the defence swaying to and fro like the dancers in Swan Lake...
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Doubt very much that it will be a decent game, but I'm certain it's one of the games we will win to ensure mid table mediocrity all season under this manager.
                            yeah see this......just keeps him hanging on by his fingertips

Comment

I think it will a crap game
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X