It's not all bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not all bad!

If you support the Rs long enough you know to expect the worst and what normally happens is something beyond even that. You then end up in therapy and on a constant stream of increasingly stronger anti-depressants for the entirety of your lives.

We have had a poor start to the season within the context of the squad we have. Players look largely disinterested and unmotivated. The manager/coach seems like a nice guy but something obviously not clicking.

The bigger picture though isn't so bad. We have rich owners, and several of them, and there seemingly remains a long term plan for the club. This plan will take some years to come to fruition as it involves new ground and other things and football supporters aren't the most patient lot. We mainly just want the players to work hard and win some matches. We are very much in the initial, transitional stage of the process which leaves us in a frustrating place. Lots of big talk about the future but going between the top two divisions which creates the illusion of our underachieving.

The club are working hard and trying different things and we are seeing no benefit of that at the moment. The prime example is LF's new role. Again this leaves us frustrated. However way too early to see if this new direction is flawed. Could be one good appointment away from working extremely well for us longer term. Is difficult for the club as they are approaching this as a business but from a fan's perspective it is an emotional attachment as opposed to say being detached shareholders in a business where it is all about the money.

I'm hopeful we will get it right in the end and just gritting my teeth at the moment.

It's kinda bad bru.

Comment

The Malaysians will leave us in the sh1t. IMO etc..............................

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
        The Malaysians will leave us in the sh1t.
        They already have, all that remains is the mere formality of them selling up.
        Not as easy as scr*wing the club up, but I am sure they will succeed at this as well.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
        X