Question for Nas on our start compared to Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Agree, seems to me btw at the point Norwich made their managerial change they were in a far better position than we will be. We are sliding
    down the league, like a turd on a polished tray.
    Next 7 games see us play 5 of the top 6
    Norwich made it in January but prior to that they went through 10 games with only 1 win as I said above. They certainly weren't in a much better position than us. In fact, in their first 10 games, they averaged 2 points, before going down to 1 the next 10 in much the same way that we did. I think that highlights that every team will go through phases of inconsistency, including ourselves. At least we win some games even when we aren't playing too well according to some.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Get rid of this carnt tommorow morning and get Gary rowett in and that will be us. He's the next best young up and coming manager out there. Need to snap him up lively before he becomes out of reach. Really don't get anough credit for what's he's done.
      Why on earth would he leave his current role and come to us

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        Why on earth would he leave his current role and come to us
        Lure of london. Bigger wages. More money to spend. Better players. Get with it you hampton.

Comment

Ah yes, would swap his team who are 6th with a team who are 12th. Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Ah yes, would swap his team who are 6th with a team who are 12th. Numpty
            6 places above FFs. Minor. Helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Sorry about the delay, I was out having a family dinner haha.
              Don't be silly grateful for response

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Don't be silly grateful for response
                No prob mate, if there's anything else, I'll try and get to it haha.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                X