Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Nas on our start compared to Norwich

Hi Nas if you don't mind can to take a look at the following

I believe Norwich last season had a similar start to us having being relegated previous season. Do you know after how many games they sacked their manager and how many points did they have. Also how many points did they pick up after he left

I ask as don't think were in to dissimilar a position to what they were and they ended up in play offs and promoted. From memory they were shipping goals too

Good question that west. You're right, IIRC, ther were bang average until Christmas and then went on an unreal run for the second half of the season .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Good question that west. You're right, IIRC, ther were bang average until Christmas and then went on an unreal run for the second half of the season .
      Bl**dy hell Matty. I read your post and thought no, he was appointed in sept/oct time. But no your dead right, he was app january 9th 2015, and finished 3rd after winning 17 of 25,games

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Bl**dy hell Matty. I read your post and thought no, he was appointed in sept/oct time. But no your dead right, he was app january 9th 2015, and finished 3rd after winning 17 of 25,games
        Madness that, talk about making the right bl00dy appointment.... Can you imagine that eh, your club bringing the right man in that totally turns your fortunes around? We can all dream
        Last edited by MattyRangers; 01-11-2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Still hope then chaps as swear when they done change later then this they were where we are

Comment

I'm not trying to take over Nas role but after 14 games Norwich were 6th and 3 points behind leaders. When Neil took over they were 7th after 24 games 11 points behind leaders.

Comment

I've googled the league table for 2nd Jan 2015
              .................................................. ..... Pld..w.d..l...f...a...gd...pts
              Norwich were 7th in the league...played 24...10.7.7..44.29..15...37
              Last edited by QPRDave; 01-11-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

There's hope cos we are only ten behind the leaders and five off play offs. If we changed manager this week I honestly believe we could have a chance of getting automatic.

Comment

Madness that, ta;l about making the right bl00dy appointment.... Can you imagine that eh, your club bringing the right man in that totally turns your fortunes around? We can all dream
                  Which is why I never believe this consolidation rubbish. Choose the right manager and results will come soon not in 2 years.

Comment

Madness that, ta;l about making the right bl00dy appointment.... Can you imagine that eh, your club bringing the right man in that totally turns your fortunes around? We can all dream
                    Get rid of this carnt tommorow morning and get Gary rowett in and that will be us. He's the next best young up and coming manager out there. Need to snap him up lively before he becomes out of reach. Really don't get anough credit for what's he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                      I'm not trying to take over Nas role but after 14 games Norwich were 6th and 3 points behind leaders. When Neil took over they were 7th after 24 games 11 points behind leaders.
                      How many points Hoopy after 14games??

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        Get rid of this carnt tommorow morning and get Gary rowett in and that will be us. He's the next best young up and coming manager out there. Need to snap him up lively before he becomes out of reach. Really don't get anough credit for what's he's done.
                        Agree if I had pick of anyone Rowett would be my man

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          That's a great shout tbf.

Comment

even if we do change manager . do these players have it in them to put such a run together

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              How many points Hoopy after 14games??
                              23 points so 4 more than we have at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X