200/1. QPR to win the championship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200/1. QPR to win the championship.

With paddy power. Considering the squad we have on paper, I find that amazing. Sounds like the bookmakers are just as impressed with Alf as most of us are.

Get on!

Comment

Wouldn't bet 1p on us being top 10 this season.

Comment

Brentford and Fulham, who are both only 1 point better off are 80/1. Think that's says it all about our shambles.

Comment

After Derby wipe their ar$es with us and the n00b is replaced with Sherwood, those odds will tumble. After 5 games with our new n00b, the odds will be 500/1!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            With paddy power. Considering the squad we have on paper, I find that amazing. Sounds like the bookmakers are just as impressed with Alf as most of us are.
            I wonder what the odds are on us being relegated? Would sooner jump on that than us to be promoted! Far more likely in my eyes. Especially if our Youth team Coach is kept in charge and you just know :

He will play Kalvin, Tos ser, Konchesky and Perch every week if he can;

Play 4-2-3-1 every week even when we are behind in matches;

Will NEVER go 2 up front, even when we are screaming out for Austin playing off JET;

We will continue to play hoof ball in every match;

Shows no desire on the sideline, probably because he doesn't have a bloody clue of what to do! He looks so lost it's embarrassing. He is so far out of his depth.

Hill injured now will mean perfect opportunity for him to bring his other favourite the donkey Perch back into the starting X1. Ofcourse he will go and have to get him back from his duties on Skegness beach first!

And finally, Uncle Tony and Sir Les haven't got the guts to get rid of him! It would mean us having to pay up his 3 year contract, and he hasn't got the decency to walk away. We are stuck with him I'm afraid ladies and gents, which will mean only one way in this league...and that is down!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Brentford and Fulham, who are both only 1 point better off are 80/1. Think that's says it all about our shambles.
              80/1 fulham is worth a second look, they seem to have found some form.

Comment

Can't see us winning the League. I suspect 80% of teams in this league harbour vague ideas about pinching 6th spot so no reason to not chuck us in the mix for play-offs too...... wonder what odds are for us to go up via play-offs? I'd imagine cagey bookies would have us at 12/1.

Comment

Worth a tenner !

Comment

Got to be worth a cheeky £10 surly ?

Comment

While I don't think we will win the league at all they are still some crazy odds. After 10 games last year I think Bournemouth were about 8 or 9 points behind the leaders and in about 15th place.

Going back even further Reading were 11 points behind West Ham after 27 games and won the league (same points we are behind after 14 games). All it might take is for a change of manager and a couple of decent results. Again I don't think we will win the league but as we all know the championship is a funny league and stranger things have happened.

Comment

Them odds are totally ridiculous cos who knows what could happen if we sacked ramsey Tuesday night and pearson came in and took us a new manager effect unbeaten run. Saying that, If ramsey is staying all season the odds are too short.

Comment

I stuck a quid on with PP cos I'm an idiot

Comment

Wouldn't put any money on us ever
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                            X