Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Fans keep suggesting Ramsey stay as coach. In this day and age you can't demote someone - it would be constructive dismissal.
    Contract renegotiation plus remuneration. Constructive for the club though!

Comment

I have never liked Pearson but he would be 100% better than what we have atm
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would he even consider a job at a Championship club? Wages could also be a problem. I Just Wonder.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Cant imagine Leicester were paying him a fortune in the championship and let's be honest we aren't exactly paupers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Cant imagine Leicester were paying him a fortune in the championship and let's be honest we aren't exactly paupers!
            Ok, here´s hoping.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

What about Brian McDermott? Good manager

Comment

pearson is action man his hair never grows.

Comment

Nigel Pearson

No-brainer ain't it surely??!!

Did a sterling job with Leicester who are now flying in the Prem!

He'd be top of my list!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    No-brainer ain't it surely??!!

Did a sterling job with Leicester who are now flying in the Prem!

He'd be top of my list!!
                    Already been posted that he left leicester because of Lee Hoos

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es66JonaiTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX09CTIShm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQhHNUOdZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnhmWAFipk

no no no no no no no no no

What about him says QPR?

Comment

Did Pearson bring the record be peaking Vardy from non league to Leicester? If he did , he deserves untold credit for that and the team he left Tinker man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Did Pearson bring the record be peaking Vardy from non league to Leicester? If he did , he deserves untold credit for that and the team he left Tinker man.
                          Would imagine his scouting network should get the most credit for noticing Non-League Vardy but ultimately Pearson took the chance.

Comment

pearson seems a no nonsense kind of man , would get rid of dead wood and get any shirkers up to scratch . we have quality but don't show it enough

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I can see to some extent that attraction of Pearson to some fans but for me if you look beyond the final six weeks of last season and review his overall managerial career is he really all that????

Let's not forget he was actually sacked last season before that purple patch before getting reinstated so all was not all sweetness and like there

Had Leicester not gone on run they did would you want him and would his name even come up as a candidate???
                              Apart from the last 6/7 weeks of the season he was the most hated man in Leicester, they all wanted him out, if you think we as fans are bad getting after Ramsey they were far worse in wanting Pearson out, i would much rather a Sherwood in charge or a younger manager coming through than appointing this manager.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I can see to some extent that attraction of Pearson to some fans but for me if you look beyond the final six weeks of last season and review his overall managerial career is he really all that????
                                Leicester did win the Championship by 9 points the season we scraped through (some 22 points behind). Not a bad achievement.

Comment

Working...
                                X