Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    So why not Warnock in the first instance ,,, he is already here and could easily make a sideways move without overly affecting the balance of the club - no brainer for me ,,
    Agreed. It's got to be Warnock. He's already here. Easy transition. You'd almost think they were planning it...

Comment

Pearson is an embarrassment to himself and the clubs he has represented. He's a prize cupid stunt

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Pearson is an embarrassment to himself and the clubs he has represented. He's a prize cupid stunt
        A perfect fit then.

Comment

Neil Warnock has lost that spark, what did he do since he left?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Neil Warnock has lost that spark, what did he do since he left?
            Last two jobs a massive failure.

Shows how desperate we are.

Comment

Hope he's been sounded out, I don't really like him, but at the moment anything other than Paul Hart has to be better than this clown Ramsey

Comment

Kasper Schmeichel singing Pearsons praises on goals on sunday. Best manager hes ever played for!

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  I honestly don't think Fernandes is capable of making a correct decision. Until he's gone we will continue to falter.
                  My opinion now aswell. But what will happen when he´s gone?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Nigel the strangler? He made Leicester into a very attack minded team that hit defences with early crosses. I liked his style.
                    Last edited by Olly; 01-11-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Would Paul Lambert be too much of a stretch? Knows this league, badly treated by Villa if you ask me and no baggage to bring, unlike Pearson.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                        Would Paul Lambert be too much of a stretch? Knows this league, badly treated by Villa if you ask me and no baggage to bring, unlike Pearson.
                        That's actually a very good shout, but for me Pearson brings more oomph and will really get into this lot, which is what I think they need.

Comment

I can't stand "the man" Pearson - but this is not a popularity contest. He will stick a rocket so far up the ar$e$ of the players that they won't know what's hit them.... and that is clearly what they need. He also knows what is needed in this division.

I think we'll end up with Warnock back full time though as the front man - which is no bad thing. I just hope we keep Ramsay as head coach. He's very, very good at one-to-one stuff by all accounts.

Comment

Lambert would sort defence out

Comment

dont you all get it? it doesn't matter who we bring in as manager, it doesnt matter what players we bring in, the club is a joke at the moment from top to bottom and i cant see it changing any time soon.

Comment

Fans keep suggesting Ramsey stay as coach. In this day and age you can't demote someone - it would be constructive dismissal.

Comment

Working...
                                X