Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Pearson

No brainer,not timmy or warnock, get him in now TF before he is snapped up,can't believe it has not happened already !!

Agree. Look at Leicester now. Thats all of Pearsons doing. Ranieri has just picked up where he left off.

Comment

He's the man for me too.

Comment

The only way he will come is for top money T F cant go back on his schpiel can he ? he has money probs , Mittal is loosing dough over the price of steel forget Pearson and Rodgers we have gone so far backwards we are out of the picture even though Pearson would be my top choice

Comment

I can see to some extent that attraction of Pearson to some fans but for me if you look beyond the final six weeks of last season and review his overall managerial career is he really all that????

Let's not forget he was actually sacked last season before that purple patch before getting reinstated so all was not all sweetness and like there

Had Leicester not gone on run they did would you want him and would his name even come up as a candidate???

Comment

They walked away with the league the season before, and credit where credit where credit is due, he inspired the run, a thing neither Redknapp or Ramsey where capable of , with on paper, better players.

That said, I don't believe he is the right man, the one thing, Leicester, Swansea,Bournmouth, Stoke, and a few others have shown is sticking with a manager through the hard times gives the club time to grow, I can counter that by citing Watford who have changed managers on several occasions but have continued to evolve.

I don't know what the solution is, stick, twist?
            Kept the faith!

Comment

New manager is a must Cali in my view but who

Not against Pearson as said can see why fans would want but think peoples opinions of him are being influenced by very short period of his career

Comment

I honestly don't think Fernandes is capable of making a correct decision. Until he's gone we will continue to falter.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I can see to some extent that attraction of Pearson to some fans but for me if you look beyond the final six weeks of last season and review his overall managerial career is he really all that????

Let's not forget he was actually sacked last season before that purple patch before getting reinstated so all was not all sweetness and like there

Had Leicester not gone on run they did would you want him and would his name even come up as a candidate???
                  This ,,,,,

Comment

Not sure he could stay at Leicester after his son getting his #### eaten in Bangkok and it being posted all round the world.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      New manager is a must Cali in my view but who

Not against Pearson as said can see why fans would want but think peoples opinions of him are being influenced by very short period of his career

So why not Warnock in the first instance ,,, he is already here and could easily make a sideways move without overly affecting the balance of the club - no brainer for me ,,

Comment

We are currently on a very slippery slope which if not addressed asap will be irretrievable ,,

Comment

Pearson would have us playing direct 4-4-2, wouldn't be the prettiest but it will get us the results. Would take him in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            The only way he will come is for top money T F cant go back on his schpiel can he ? he has money probs , Mittal is loosing dough over the price of steel forget Pearson and Rodgers we have gone so far backwards we are out of the picture even though Pearson would be my top choice
                            Theres no compensation to pay on Pearson so that should help with the overall budget.
                            I bet he's itching to get back to work too so dont think it's out of reach for us.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle's barnet View Post
                              Pearson would have us playing direct 4-4-2, wouldn't be the prettiest but it will get us the results. Would take him in a heartbeat.
                              Whats not pretty about 4 4 2 it can get you out of your seat , Ramsey's idea of one up has been as ugly as sin fron day one and if you can beleive this it's getting uglier

Comment

Working...
                              X