No announcement yet.

Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me cynical but unfortunately I can see Kevin Blackwell being put into Chris Ramsey's role. Fits perfectly into the set up under Les.

And (sadly for the club) Tony Fernandes would be delighted with not having to pay out for a proper manager. Getting away with not spending much is probably the most important thing for him on his agenda.

Would a top manager would want to take a step backwards and be functioning solely in a coaching role?

Comment

• Originally posted by Klambo View Post
      Call me cynical but unfortunately I can see Kevin Blackwell being put into Chris Ramsey's role. Fits perfectly into the set up under Les.

And (sadly for the club) Tony Fernandes would be delighted with not having to pay out for a proper manager. Getting away with not spending much is probably the most important thing for him on his agenda.

Would a top manager would want to take a step backwards and be functioning solely in a coaching role?
      I think you've forgotten the last 5 years under fernandes if you think he'd be happier not to get a good manager in. Hughes? Redknapp? Were they not big managers?

Then saying he wouldn't spend for the club. Again, you've forgotten the last 5 years when that's all he did.

Finally, you seem to totally misunderstand the job of head coach in the DOF setup.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Call me cynical but unfortunately I can see Kevin Blackwell being put into Chris Ramsey's role. Fits perfectly into the set up under Les.

You are cynical.

Comment

also because.. you know... Kevin Blackwell is black....
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• It probably wont make any difference to anything but Rodgers has missed out on the Turkish job.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              It probably wont make any difference to anything but Rodgers has missed out on the Turkish job.
              We don't want it mate, trust me. The worst football I saw was when we stuffed swansea and they played 800 passes and not 1 of those was a forward pass. The press compared them to Barcelona and couldn't have been further from the truth. Liverpool was only a success because he inherited the best striker in the premier league and yes that year he shone more than augero who is a class act. Don't buy this jfh either. Nigel pearson is the man we need.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I just can't understand why les and tony cannot realise that Pearson would be a great fit.

JFH just has not got enough experience.....Pearson is nuts but he's also perfect for us.

He would sort out fitness of players ...make them press hard.....play for the badge.... I like nutters personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                  I just can't understand why les and tony cannot realise that Pearson would be a great fit.

JFH just has not got enough experience.....Pearson is nuts but he's also perfect for us.

He would sort out fitness of players ...make them press hard.....play for the badge.... I like nutters personally.
                  There is the possibility that Pearson may not want the job, you know.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Yes this is true ginge possible....Laudrop has just turned down a job in Denmark today ...is he back on the list

Tony wanted him last season desperately....watch this space ...

Comment

Yes this is true ginge possible....Laudrop has just turned down a job in Denmark today ...is he back on the list

Wouldn't say no to Laudrup to be fair, good manager imo.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes this is true ginge possible....Laudrop has just turned down a job in Denmark today ...is he back on the list

how do you know TF wanted.laudrup exactly? Just because the press say its so doesnt nesscesarily make it so

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          We don't want it mate, trust me. The worst football I saw was when we stuffed swansea and they played 800 passes and not 1 of those was a forward pass. The press compared them to Barcelona and couldn't have been further from the truth. Liverpool was only a success because he inherited the best striker in the premier league and yes that year he shone more than augero who is a class act. Don't buy this jfh either. Nigel pearson is the man we need.
                          Wasn't just Suarez although he was clearly vital. As a team Liverpool were on fire in second half of the season. He also took Swansea up and they stayed up. In my view, others have been successful at Swansea due to club he left for them.

Comment

Working...
                          X