London derby futility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London derby futility

Haven't won a London derby since April 14 in Harry's promotion season. As much as I hate Ramsey as coach, the players can't seem to raise their game even for local rivals.

No fight and nobody has cared for years! (with one or two exceptions) I mean I understand Fers missus had a baby but wouldn't it of shown some passion for the club if he said to her I love you both and I'll be back in two hours and came to fight for the cause for the club who pays him fifty grand into his bank every week to make sure that baby lives like a little royal

Comment

Shows how far we have drifted.

Comment

Never understood players missing games AFTER the birth of their kids.

Comment

Wear a t-shirt and score a goal.

Comment

Was baby born before game??

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              No fight and nobody has cared for years! (with one or two exceptions) I mean I understand Fers missus had a baby but wouldn't it of shown some passion for the club if he said to her I love you both and I'll be back in two hours and came to fight for the cause for the club who pays him fifty grand into his bank every week to make sure that baby lives like a little royal
              Suppose he could have done that and after 90mins been booed off the pitch and abused by his own fand!!!!!! Perhaps if we fans backed all players (not just our favourites) we might get that bit of added loyalty. It's give and take

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Was baby born before game??
                Yes, pictures were on twitter earlier in the day

Comment

Got it, Fer missed the game. That does not explain why a multitude of players have failed to win a sing derby in 18 months. Can't be the over seas players, every team has them. What has been coached into or not coached into these players that they cannot raise their games for rivalry games so important to their fans. This is a span approaching 15 games.

When Ramsey is finally replaced, the new coach has to rebuild the entire mental attitude of this squad. Players need to step up also.

Comment

Working...
                  X