Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sums us up

The following comment came from brentford defender Harlee Dean ,,,

Surely he must have heard our resident donkey shouting encouragement and directions ,,,

“It didn't seem like there was much desire from them. I couldn't hear any voices from them. We were at it, we wanted it and we got it.”

Wow
    Kept the faith!

Comment

He's only saying what we all know and he's right! Those players don't care about local rivalry and don't understand what it means to us!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        He's only saying what we all know and he's right! Those players don't care about local rivalry and don't understand what it means to us!
        I thought Brentford weren't rivals ?

Comment

Eh? Five miles away and above us in the same division?

Comment

Sad indictment of our crapitude on and off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Eh? Five miles away and above us in the same division?
              I thought nobody cared about Brentford. Thought they weren't deemed rivals. Maybe they are now

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert View Post
                I thought nobody cared about Brentford. Thought they weren't deemed rivals. Maybe they are now
                We lost to a very poor Brentford side, Hit the woodwork twice and a bad ref. Ramsey will be long gone come next March
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  We lost to a very poor Brentford side, Hit the woodwork twice and a bad ref. Ramsey will be long gone come next March
                  Need a few more excuses there.

March ! That long !, Your optimisitic

Comment

Need a few more excuses there.

March ! That long !, Your optimisitic
                    Gloat as much as you like ya Brentford tool,very long awaited win. You must be over the moon with that hammering
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post

Surely he must have heard our resident donkey shouting encouragement and directions ,,,

“It didn't seem like there was much desire from them. I couldn't hear any voices from them. We were at it, we wanted it and we got it.”
                      Thats very depressing reading.

Comment

There not mate think most Rangers fans see bees as little Bros. Personally like to see Brentford win preferably not against us but that's footie. Used to go Brentford loads as a kid as you were always given local school free tickets.

Hope we both have a good season finishing above Fulham. But Friday was two S hite sides in my opinion with mid table written over both teams

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          There not mate think most Rangers fans see bees as little Bros. Personally like to see Brentford win preferably not against us but that's footie. Used to go Brentford loads as a kid as you were always given local school free tickets.

Hope we both have a good season finishing above Fulham. But Friday was two S hite sides in my opinion with mid table written over both teams
                          Except they haven't Spunked £200,000,000+ to reach this level of mediocrity...

Comment

You p!ssed?

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post

we didn't need harlee dean to tell us that , we all watched , shame on the players

Comment

Working...
                              X