despite everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• despite everything

We are not too bad league table wise, with better organisation and effort we could still be around the play off places later in season, I'm not happy clapping (we were woeful last night) all I'm saying is things can change fast in football and with a few changes we could turn this round. Just putting a bit of optimism out there as this forum should have a link to the samaritans after last night's and today's posts.

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    We are not too bad league table wise, with better organisation and effort we could still be around the play off places later in season, I'm not happy clapping (we were woeful last night) all I'm saying is things can change fast in football and with a few changes we could turn this round. Just putting a bit of optimism out there as this forum should have a link to the samaritans after last night's and today's posts.
    And what might those changes be ,,,

Comment

Our home form will just keep us up, what a state off affairs this club as become
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Not with the current manager

Comment

Manager for a start. Shake things up and get more out of squad we have, 3 or 4 in January with a more experienced manager could be all we need. I'm not saying we are not a mess because at the moment we are but somehow we are not too bad table wise. A few changes could turn this round with the manager being the first then take it from there. Surely another manager can get more out of our squad, Chris comes across to soft in my opinion.

Comment

Yes you're right ,,, nothing will change until we out the clown

Comment

Manager for a start. Shake things up and get more out of squad we have, 3 or 4 in January with a more experienced manager could be all we need. I'm not saying we are not a mess because at the moment we are but somehow we are not too bad table wise. A few changes could turn this round with the manager being the first then take it from there. Surely another manager can get more out of our squad, Chris comes across to soft in my opinion.
              Agree lofty

Comment

Lofty you've done a Ramsey. Given us plenty of positives and the lads have directed you to walk the plank and you've completely obliged. Stick to your guns because you have contradicted your original post
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Our home form will just keep us up, what a state off affairs this club as become
                  Just keep us up? Wow lol
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                    Yes you're right ,,, nothing will change until we out the clown
                    That isnt going to happen any tine soon and certainly not in time to reignite the season.
                    Ramsey is out of his depth and most of us know it. Yet he is still in the job.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Lofty you've done a Ramsey. Given us plenty of positives and the lads have directed you to walk the plank and you've completely obliged. Stick to your guns because you have contradicted your original post
                      We are not too bad table wise, change needed, asked what changes and suggestion given. Contradiction, I don't think so

Comment

I think we have the tools ( not literally), it's just that we have a manger that doesn't know what he is doing, way out of his depth etc etc

With let's say warnock back in charge, I believe we will see an instant turnaround ,,,

I believe that the players have lost their faith in him ,,,

Comment

Working...
                        X