No announcement yet.

Collymore says Sherwood is being sounded out by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't scream to much if Sherwood did come the dross ballall I've seen just get Ramsey away from the 1st team , some of you lot need to wake up the damage these two conmen have done to the club over the last 9 months no name manager is going to come here , so the likes of Pearson and co arn't going to risk their reputations , no we have take another risk and go for potential ie Ainsworth Clint and Derry would be worth the risk in my book , but wake up we are toxic to any known managers rep
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 01-11-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      TF needs his head tested if the club even gives a thought of bringing in big mouth Sherwood who has not got a scoobie doo
      spot on Macca, another useless git who'll pick up £5m every year in 'redundancy'
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I would rather we went for anyone else than Sherwood.

Comment

Sherwood is a smarmy #####.

Get Pearson as someone said above he would stick a rocket up our underperforming superstars.

Comment

Can't have Sherwood, the blokes a massive #### and a loser.

What's wrong with Warnock flanked by Hill and Derry as assistants? You know, people who care about the welfare of this great club.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              spot on Macca, another useless git who'll pick up £5m every year in 'redundancy'
              Just bring him in on a non contract basis week to week a chance for him to put hiself in the window , you never know! Anybody but these 2 clowns continuing take the club backwards and backwards it might be the other 2 have been living off him , we dont have to like him do we
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 01-11-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Since when was stan collymore become a reliable source?
                Doesn't make him any more a reliable a source, but....

Comment

I don't want to believe this . So I won't .

Comment

Only good for an initial burst of inspiration. Doesn't seem to have much tactical nous and winds players up. Unimpressive managerial career. Not a good fit for a long Championship season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Only good for an initial burst of inspiration.
                      New manager bounce? We've never suffered from that!

Doesn't seem to have much tactical nous
                      Has more than our current manager.

and winds players up.
                      Maybe some of them could need it?

Unimpressive managerial career.
                      Again, better than our current manager.

Not a good fit for a long Championship season.
                      Won't be much of the season left by the time he takes over and I think he will.

Not my preferred selection, but what choice do we have? The decision is out of our hands.

Comment

We've just hit 1st November, a while yet before the season ends.

With CR, I dont see immediate success but I do I see a long term plan (mature as a club, bring through kids, implement coaching philosophy through the club etc). Cant see Sherwood getting us promoted or doing the long term stuff so bit pointless imo.

Not saying CR is perfect but out of the two, I'd rather stick.

Comment

We've just hit 1st November, a while yet before the season ends.

With CR, I dont see immediate success but I do I see a long term plan (mature as a club, bring through kids, implement coaching philosophy through the club etc). Cant see Sherwood getting us promoted or doing the long term stuff so bit pointless imo.

Not saying CR is perfect but out of the two, I'd rather stick.
                          Thing is, the board are thinking we've a squad of players that can get us up, but not with this manager. The players that can get us up won't be here next season, up or down. We go up and they spend nothing to try and stay there, it's £100m in the bank....

Comment

Tim Sherwood
                            * captain of Blackburn Rovers' Premier League title-winning side in 1995
                            * respectable 43% win ratio as Premier League manager, as good as or superior to numerous other Premier managers e.g. Tony Pulis, Mauricio Pochettino

Trust the stats, not futile opinions
                            Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                              I don't want to believe this . So I won't .
                              Great logic. If you don't believe something, it will definitely make it not true.
                              Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
                                Tim Sherwood
                                * captain of Blackburn Rovers' Premier League title-winning side in 1995
                                * respectable 43% win ratio as Premier League manager, as good as or superior to numerous other Premier managers e.g. Tony Pulis, Mauricio Pochettino

Trust the stats, not futile opinions
                                Still don't change the fact that he is a cant.

So we won't be doing an interview process once again.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X