Collymore says Sherwood is being sounded out by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    No, I'd just rather not replace this muppet with a bigger muppet.
    I really don't care anymore, just sack the useless clown.

Comment

Sher wood is another w*nker just a big mouth.

Comment

how am feeling at the moment anybody but CR...

Comment

How ridiculous would that actually be if it happened?! Les gives his mate lucrative job, gets rid to then install his other mate. What if that doesn't work? Who's his next useless mate.

Clean slate. Get rid of the DOF role, employ Pearson who maybe isn't the best football manager around, but I guarantee he'd put a rocket up the arses of these useless b@stards we have playing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            The dream team, Sir Shaun of Derry, Clint 'the Legend' Hill, overseen by Neil Warnock
            Great shout, would love that
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              How ridiculous would that actually be if it happened?! Les gives his mate lucrative job, gets rid to then install his other mate. What if that doesn't work? Who's his next useless mate.

Clean slate. Get rid of the DOF role, employ Pearson who maybe isn't the best football manager around, but I guarantee he'd put a rocket up the arses of these useless b@stards we have playing for us.
              This as I'd be very disappointed if Timmy gets given the job here, what has he done and it would be another mess in the making. I'd bring in Pearson and have him and Warnock working together.

Time we stopped messing now don't you think?

Comment

Funny that all the clowns backing ramsey in the summer now want him gone

Where did you get those rose tinted glasses from?

Clueless mugs

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post

Clueless mugs
                  Isn't that normally what happens when a team is playing badly & underperforming?

Comment

Can't stand sherwood but Anyone But Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post

Clueless mugs
                      So for ever and a day you have to like or hate something? I'm sure half the chelsey fans were saying something similar at the start of the season, I know of many who want rid now.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

If this shytewood rumour is true then fark the club and fark the owners.
                        I will never pay money to those cants again.

This better be farking bollx.

Its becoming a farking nightmare.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          If this shytewood rumour is true then fark the club and fark the owners.
                          I will never pay money to those cants again.

This better be farking bollx.

Its becoming a farking nightmare.
                          Agreed, I cannot invest my time, money and energy into this shite. It's beyond a joke now.

Collymore and Sherwood can both do one.

Comment

I want Brendan Rodgers but i think it would be a tad expensive so theres only one man for the job and thats Pearson. Sherwood can ####ing do one, would rather keep Ramsey than employ that clown. IF TF brings in Sherwood then he's lost my support 100% and i want him out our club.

Comment

Since when was stan collymore become a reliable source?
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

TF needs his head tested if the club even gives a thought of bringing in big mouth Sherwood who has not got a scoobie doo

Comment

Working...
                                X