Collymore says Sherwood is being sounded out by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    It's not can't afford, it's won't afford mate. They have shut the wallet cos the squad cost so much and should be good enough.
    Though I'm certain they will splash out millions again when it all goes wrong with #RamseyOut
    Cant afford wont afford that's reason for number 2
    We couldn't or wouldn't afford a couple of players to help keep us up last January when we were still in with a good shout of staying in the big money
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-11-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

What is this obsession with ex-Spurs failures !!!?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        We desperately NEED someone to give a rocket up the ar*e of some of our so called 'stars'! Pearson is that man! A nasty, big, no messing, old fashioned Centre Half, who IS a PROVEN MANAGER, not a proven Youth team Coach! He wouldn't stand for any nonsense. If you don't shape up, you ship out, simples!

Do we all want to put up with 'The Clown' playing Kalvin, Tos ser, Konchesky and now (everyone knows it's gonna happen as Clint is injured) Perch in the starting X1 week in week out for the rest of the season?

I for one certainly don't!

TF and Sir Les...Get him in now! Do it now before it's too late and we are cut adrift of the other teams fighting for the Play off places.

COYR!!!
        We had two PROVEN MANAGERS and they produced two of the lamest, laziest Rangers sides I've ever seen.

Even Warnock started the rot with his post-promotion signings of SWP, Anton and co, and sticking Barton straight in as captain. That's the point the standards of behaviour started slipping and the dressing room stopped being united – we haven't recovered a decent club culture since, and it's something Warnock gets off remarkably lightly for.

Point is: this isn't 1985. A big nasty bloke ranting away isn't necessarily the best way to motivate a load of millionaires.

Comment

Re Sherwood: God no. Can't believe people are even considering it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            Should stay with Ramsey then, never been sacked as a manager.
            If not getting sacked was the criteria I would not have suggested Pearson.

Comment

Working...
            X