No announcement yet.

Derby winning already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comments on clement early in season were laughable. Look at them now. That's what you call improvement whilst we have gone backwards under our clueless manager

Comment

Has to be pointed out that Clement has spent millions on that squad as well, part of QPR's problem is Hoos has been brought in to make cuts. Which is why we have the manager we have

Comment

Fer, Sandro, Austin, Phillips are all more than decent for this level and I think as good if not better than what Derby have. Add to that Yun, Green, cherry, holiet (was v good once)....you have a very good team for this level. We should be doing better and it's not as if we haven't spent money.

Comment

Kevin Phillips was at an early stage brought in as his assistant. Proved to be a smart move, obviously.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Fer, Sandro, Austin, Phillips are all more than decent for this level and I think as good if not better than what Derby have. Add to that Yun, Green, cherry, holiet (was v good once)....you have a very good team for this level. We should be doing better and it's not as if we haven't spent money.
            Not better than Derby. I do think that's part of the problem........we think they are.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
              someone grow a pair and lasso Paulie Clement with a QPR scarf while you're up there, stuff him in the luggage compartment Porridge style and when he gets out in W12 he'll realise it's destiny.
              Should have been considered for the role in the summer, yet he wasnt and now there is no way he will be at QPR now. And to think some on here wrre gloating earlier this season after Derby drew their opening fixtures!!!!

Comment

We're win this game, typical Rangers
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                X