Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ramsey does go, will TF act like a "businessman"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if its been posted yet but are we hanging on to CR longer than we would normally do because he's black? Are we trying to cover our arses by giving him more than enough time so the race card isn't thrown at us?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      I don't know if its been posted yet but are we hanging on to CR longer than we would normally do because he's black? Are we trying to cover our arses by giving him more than enough time so the race card isn't thrown at us?
      No we just do the same thing every time. He is the 'Dream manager' after all.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Think you have it all wrong, Les would sack him so why would people throw the race card at us, we were after all the first club to introduce a black manager to the EPL.

He's not the right person for the job and should be a good enough reason to sack him.

Comment

That geezer at wolves was the first. Les wouldn't sack him, it would be a board decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Twe were after all the first club to introduce a black manager to the EPL.
            Didn't Terry Connor manage Wolves in the EPL?

Comment

Working...
            X