Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ramsey does go, will TF act like a "businessman"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ramsey does go, will TF act like a "businessman"?

If Ramsey is sacked after last night's debacle (which is far from clear), I wonder whether Uncle Tony will do things sensibly and, like any other business, hold a rigorous interview process, assessing a number of candidates with other members of the Board and make a considered decision. Or, alternatively, will he just pick whoever he thinks is a 'nice guy' and drops in the word 'project' here and there?

I fear the latter.

Don't be silly

Comment

No I doubt it . It will be as reckless and embarrassing as it has under that bell ends reign . Hasn't got a ####ing clue what he's doing so why should that suddenly change

Comment

He will not be sacked yet, a club will not agree to a coach/Managers request for help, allow Warnock in to do that job then sack the coach two games later, he has this job till Christmas at least , unless we are in such danger of relegation that there's no choice but to sack, remember last week fans were saying the Warnock effect had already started , got to give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          He will not be sacked yet, a club will not agree to a coach/Managers request for help, allow Warnock in to do that job then sack the coach two games later, he has this job till Christmas at least , unless we are in such danger of relegation that there's no choice but to sack, remember last week fans were saying the Warnock effect had already started , got to give it time.
          I don't believe CR asked for Warnocks help.. I believe he was bought in over his head.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            I don't believe CR asked for Warnocks help.. I believe he was bought in over his head.
            Ramsey wanted Warnock's help , i know there will be conspiracy theory's about it, but the truth is it was Ramsey's idea and the club agreed to it, so they will give it time to work

Comment

Ramsey wanted Warnock's help , i know there will be conspiracy theory's about it, but the truth is it was Ramsey's idea and the club agreed to it, so they will give it time to work
              Fair play
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

this is about right ,can't see CR going anywhere
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  this is about right ,can't see CR going anywhere
                  Les has already said this seasons a right off. Judge Ramsey next season apparently. Hmmmmm

Comment

Wouldn't trust the cant to hire a stripper for a stag party let alone a decent manager.

The sooner uncle bungle does one the better.

Farking clueless chairman along with his youth coach and dof
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This just proves that the job is too much for him and why ask for Neil's help, may as well give him the job if he knows better?

Next year we'll have a worse squad then this year when the players all leave, if we don't make the play off's or go up, then it will be years before we go up again.

If he can't do it with the players he has this year, then he stands no chance next or the year after.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        This just proves that the job is too much for him and why ask for Neil's help, may as well give him the job if he knows better?

Next year we'll have a worse squad then this year when the players all leave, if we don't make the play off's or go up, then it will be years before we go up again.

If he can't do it with the players he has this year, then he stands no chance next or the year after.
                        Spot on myu. Tony is just trying to patch up another mistake.
                        #dreammanager
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just buy some good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Les has already said this seasons a right off. Judge Ramsey next season apparently. Hmmmmm
                            ...and the Chairman then undermines his DOF a few days later by saying this season's target is promotion.

#theydontknowarsefromelbow

Comment

I took my good lady to see Phantom of the Opera yesterday and read up a little bit about its background. Michael Crawford starred in the title role in 1986, and reading his wiki entry, he's apparently a QPR fan.

I'm beginning to think Frank Spencer would do a better job as manager than the present fool we have.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X