X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    That´s what I saw last night aswell. But they did also look bewildered as
    to which system they were playing.
    Great point, it's a point I am making on another thread, the system doesn't suit the players!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

They looked bewildered?! Jesus wept, they are professional footballers; they should adapt to any formation our retarded manager implements. They can't implement them because firstly our tactics are non-existent and secondly our players aren't professional!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        when i played football and i played in some tough places it really hurt me personally when we lost , don't see it with this lot . massive lack of heart and passion , over paid and under played
        Did you ever play under a #### manager/coach? I assure you that it's much easier to self-motivate yourself without a manager than when you have a #### manager/coach in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          Gladwin saying he'd be happy to prolong his loan to Swindon worries me, that and the look of unhappy players doesn't bode well. Please vacate the premises Alf
          That says it all if that attitude goes deep in the squad wer'e deep in shlt street

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Henry "one of our better players" last season?! #### me, I've heard it all! He is and always has been a waste of oxygen in footballing terms. Christ, it's his job to help protect the back four while we "play ugly" yet we concede goal after goal. He's ####ing useless.
            Dont be so blind Henry might not be everybodies cup of tea mine include , but he did play well for the type player he is for a time last season,
            but you dont get my point Ramsey always plays him in preference to a fit Sandro or faulin to name just 2 so tell me whose to blame Henry or Ramsey
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 01-11-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X