Players need to have a long hard look at themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players need to have a long hard look at themselves

No desire or commitment. Wandering around looking disinterested. Some even had stupid little smiles on their faces as we were getting beat. No respect for club, fans, manager and obviously in some cases not an awful lot of self respect.

Compare that to Brentford. Gave us no space at all, suffocated the game, really wanted it.

Lots of focus on CR, and as someone who has given him the benefit of the doubt up to now have to accept he probably just doesn't have it, but actually I was quite shocked by the players. Not just disappointed. They should be ashamed.

Managers job to make them interested. Buck stops with him and no one else

Comment

Totally agree , second half Brentford played a high pressing game and we couldn't cope, we have some very good players out there and most let themselves down , its not all about neat passing and movement in this league , sometimes you have to match the oppositions work rate and desire. That comes from the players playing in the game, they must realise as the game goes on whats needed.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Agree but don't you think as adult men they should have some self pride . If they don't agree with the managers stance why not get together , say #### this , let's go out and graft for them behind the goal ? They don't do that because they are not men . They are an absolute disgrace to the sport and to the club . Last night for me was defiantly the final straw . They can all #### off as far as I'm concerned

Comment

when i played football and i played in some tough places it really hurt me personally when we lost , don't see it with this lot . massive lack of heart and passion , over paid and under played

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            There are 11 on the pitch that should be self-motivated enough to not let the other 11 beat them.

Comment

the only thing they look hard at ,is there pay slips
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                when i played football and i played in some tough places it really hurt me personally when we lost , don't see it with this lot . massive lack of heart and passion , over paid and under played
                That´s what I saw last night aswell. But they did also look bewildered as
                to which system they were playing.
                Last edited by Shania; 31-10-2015, 12:56 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

It's not there fault
                  R's

Comment

Blaming the players is letting the real culprits off the hook ! I'm not trying say they have done anything apart from undermining themselves but look at the player that has taken more stick than anybody else Henry ! he became one our better players last season and was fancied by many to become captain yet here he is playing dogshlt football but he must be doing something right in Ramsey's eye's or he would be dropped but no he's playing to Ramsey's instructions and we all know Ramsey has not selected far better footballers than Henry , Then there's Toszer playing like one ! but only last season Watford was scoring bundles the fans love him , their C/B we have on loan started decently and quickly fell apart , again last season Watford fans thought he was the dogs ###### , we have 2 Dutch international players a German under 21 , a goal keeper his previous club fans raved about .
                    No Buddies it's far to short sighted to blame the players for playing Crap football I can think of 3 people more responsible for dire mess we are in than the players

Comment

Just watched the 2nd half again diabolical hoilett touched ball once Austin twice tozer and Henry utter utter sheet all ramseys fault
                      R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                        Just watched the 2nd half again diabolical hoilett touched ball once Austin twice tozer and Henry utter utter sheet all ramseys fault
                        Just looking at hoilet and Henry's gormless , gutless faces makes my blood boil

Comment

This I why I gave up my st
                          R's

Comment

Gladwin saying he'd be happy to prolong his loan to Swindon worries me, that and the look of unhappy players doesn't bode well. Please vacate the premises Alf
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Henry "one of our better players" last season?! #### me, I've heard it all! He is and always has been a waste of oxygen in footballing terms. Christ, it's his job to help protect the back four while we "play ugly" yet we concede goal after goal. He's ####ing useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X