coach ramshyte video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Discodroid
    Im reminded of the doobie brothers lyrics with toszer and henry in midfield with Ramsey , Trying hard to recreate What had yet to be created , ergo a midfield of even remedial competence under his Reign.

what a fool believes , he sees.
    As he rises to his apology
    Anybody else would surely know
    He's watching him go
    But what a fool believes he sees
    No wise man has the power to reason away
    What seems to be
    Is always better than nothing

Comment

It's an all-time classic mate. Love Michael McDonald/Doobies. What a blue-eyed soul voice that man has.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Can't believe he ain't gone yet.......I'm fast losing interest in this season, as I suspect are a lot of others. QPR = Also rans
        I lost most of my interest when they appointed him, but it revived a bit after the window closed. However, that soon disappeared again.
        Now, I have little or no interest in the remainder of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          I lost most of my interest when they appointed him, but it revived a bit after the window closed. However, that soon disappeared again.
          Now, I have little or no interest in the remainder of this season.
          very sad stan init

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            I predicted this will get messy and it's fast becoming that way.
            Worse is yet yo come.
            The blame for all this lays at the fat feet of uncle bungle. By not having the guts to do what's right, his dream coach is going to suffer alot more.
            You, me and a few others on here said the same things. If only uncle bungle had spoken to others like Warburton Clement before appointing the youth team coach.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              very sad stan init
              Its a footballing crime that he is failing so dismally with the players at his disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                One of the better threads. TF should immediately bring in Sherwood or another proven manager, while also saying that CR has conducted himself with class and dignity, and will be retained to assist the new manager. We get a fresh start, CR gets a break from the abuse, and ownership shows the fans they will do what's need, whenever it's needed, to create a winning team again.
                Sherwood is not a proven manager hiring Sherwood would be just be a step in the wrong direction.

Comment

Working...
                X