coach ramshyte video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    No way he's thick skinned. He looks in agony. Think its cruel making him do a job he can't do tbh. Look at the expression on his face in the offy interview. Fella at the end of his tether.
    Totally agree and there is a human element to this. Comes across a decent bloke, just hasn't worked out. Think some fans need to remember that when dishing out loads of personal grief to his face. You just don't behave in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Totally agree and there is a human element to this. Comes across a decent bloke, just hasn't worked out. Think some fans need to remember that when dishing out loads of personal grief to his face. You just don't behave in that way.
      Tough call. I shouted at him yesterday. sadly. Get the midfield sorted, I said. Didn't abuse him, but added to the unhappy noise. We're unhappy. He and the club, especially the players, need to know that. But I applauded him on to the pitch, mind. It's the coach, not the person getting pelters. Ferdinand, if he had b alls, would have walked with him to the dugout. He knows less about football coaching than Ramsey.

Comment

win double mate don't get all gooey they are poisoning your club
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 31-10-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Mortgage needs to be paid off mate. He's going nowhere and 'Uncle Tony' (cringe) hasn't the b0llox to pull the trigger. Never has had the nuts to make the big decisions.
          Only time he's ever had the nuts it's was another terrible decision as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Only time he's ever had the nuts it's was another terrible decision as well.
            That's right. You couldn't make it up.

Comment

One of the better threads. TF should immediately bring in Sherwood or another proven manager, while also saying that CR has conducted himself with class and dignity, and will be retained to assist the new manager. We get a fresh start, CR gets a break from the abuse, and ownership shows the fans they will do what's need, whenever it's needed, to create a winning team again.
              Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 31-10-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

What ever you think of him he didnt deserve that!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Totally out of order giving him grief like that. I agree he should be sacked or rather demoted back to a coach, but to shout abuse at him like that is not fair. He is obviously doing his best, but clearly out of his depth and he seems like a nice guy. Shouting at him like that ain't gonna help is it

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    What ever you think of him he didnt deserve that!
                    Thing is how else do fans show dissatisfaction?..Its more a message to the board

Comment

He's gotta go. In our interests and in his. He's just not up to the job.

Comment

yep

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ending very very messily this one.

Not fair on fans, board, players & most importantly Chris Ramsey who has given 100% but just not cut out for it.

Keeping him in charge is just building resentment, anger & causing more problems for all parties previously mentioned.

It's gone to far now. He'd have to win 10 in a row to turn the fans now & we know he hasn't got the minerals for winning two on the bounce.

Comment

He will be sacked after we get rinsed by Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid
                                the only pro comment i can say re Ramsey is that whenever i see him smiling i think of the lyrics to John lennons 'beautiful boy'.

peaceful , serene and Beautiful in a omnipotent religious sort of way.

But a manager, no, no you could never call him that.

like tears in the rain Chris ..time to fade away and make a contribution to society away from the petty selfish world of professional football , your morals, standards and humanity deserve something better .

revel in something else .Management ..its just not you chris.

I predicted this will get messy and it's fast becoming that way.
                                Worse is yet yo come.
                                The blame for all this lays at the fat feet of uncle bungle. By not having the guts to do what's right, his dream coach is going to suffer alot more.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X