coach ramshyte video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach ramshyte video.

amazing scenes as coach prat is barracked by fans as he heads towards the tunnel at end of the game.

https://twitter.com/g_a_zz/status/66...115392/video/1
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Ouch

Comment

The thick skinned tw at still won't walk though,he has lost the fans but he will still sit untill TF pulls the rug, over to you Tony and quick !!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        The thick skinned tw at still won't walk though,he has lost the fans but he will still sit untill TF pulls the rug, over to you Tony and quick !!!
        Mortgage needs to be paid off mate. He's going nowhere and 'Uncle Tony' (cringe) hasn't the b0llox to pull the trigger. Never has had the nuts to make the big decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Mortgage needs to be paid off mate. He's going nowhere and 'Uncle Tony' (cringe) hasn't the b0llox to pull the trigger. Never has had the nuts to make the big decisions.
          I'd like to know why it would take so much courage to sack him. Clearly it hasn't worked out and that's obvious to see for most. Deep down I suspect Ramsey would also realise that he's out of his depth. Granted he has a mortgage to pay but he would also understand and respect that the board have to protect their own interests and huge investments. He's proven himself as a good and well-respected youth coach, so should have no trouble finding other gainful employment in that field.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I'd like to know why it would take so much courage to sack him. Clearly it hasn't worked out and that's plain to see for most. Deep down I suspect Ramsey would probably know that too. Granted he has a mortgage to pay but he would also understand and respect that the board have to protect their own interests and huge investments. He's proven himself as a good and well-respected youth coach, so should have no trouble finding other employment in that field.
            I agree.

At the back of his mind also, he also knows he's done himself absolutely no favours reputation wise, with regards to selections and tactics and won't necessarily walk back into work anytime soon, so he'll naturally wait until he's fired (which I don't think he will be btw) to get his full money in compensation over 3 years. Must be 7 figures.

Comment

When you start pitying managers you know they are dead men walking.

The thing that pisses me off is he was a great appointment for the job he was appointed for, before he was over promoted. Losing him fro his original role is another QPR fck up throw on the pile.

Comment

There's a financial side to staying but also guy needs to a) have some pride and b) is it worth the abuse. Just go for 1 year pay off and resign.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  At the back of his mind also, he also knows he's done himself absolutely no favours reputation wise, with regards to selections and tactics and won't necessarily walk back into work anytime soon
                  Jimmy, don't you think that highlights the difference between academy coaching and first-team management at Championship level? As you say, selections, tactics and CCC man-management are a different kettle of fish to where his area of expertise lies, and you could argue that most employers would understand that?

Comment

I'd like to know why it would take so much courage to sack him. Clearly it hasn't worked out and that's obvious to see for most. Deep down I suspect Ramsey would also realise that he's out of his depth. Granted he has a mortgage to pay but he would also understand and respect that the board have to protect their own interests and huge investments. He's proven himself as a good and well-respected youth coach, so should have no trouble finding other gainful employment in that field.
                    There is absolutely no way back after that. I did feel a bit bad for him tbh but I am a bit soppy!

Lost the players, fans and it's not going to change.

The board needs to put him out of his misery and get rid. Can't be any good for anyone, including Ramsey, for things to carry on.

Comment

I have two questions.

Please tell me what CR has done as a youth team manager?

Would QPR only have to pay his contract off for this year as I beleive he signed a 3 year rolling contract which could be cancelled by either party.

Comment

Jimmy, don't you think that highlights the difference between academy coaching and first-team management at Championship level? As you say, selections, tactics and CCC man-management are a different kettle of fish to where his area of expertise lies, and you could argue that most employers would understand that.
                        100%

Over to you Les!

Comment

He deserves everything he got last night he's totally out of his depth, and I blame the DOF as much for putting there he should go as well , the Numpty will probably sack Ramsey and want to bring in his other mate Sherwood, as far as I'm concerned the sooner Ramsey and the DOF are one the better

Comment

Can't believe he ain't gone yet.......I'm fast losing interest in this season, as I suspect are a lot of others. QPR = Also rans

Comment

No way he's thick skinned. He looks in agony. Think its cruel making him do a job he can't do tbh. Look at the expression on his face in the offy interview. Fella at the end of his tether.

Comment

Working...
                              X