Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see statto man nasser spin a positive slant on that ####.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Its not spoon feeding or banality, its the basics of management. You have to try and learn from your mistakes one game and avoid making them the next. Currently, my main source is down so I can't get the stats up but there will be some stats to highlight that we have done this, but one off the top of my head is change in the defensive performances meaning we are more solid at the back these days.
    The only stat that really matters is whether we are averaging more points per game now than at the beginning of the season. At a guess I would say no.

Comment

I'd just like a vanilla milkshake .
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        The only stat that really matters is whether we are averaging more points per game now than at the beginning of the season. At a guess I would say no.
        You'd be right in that.
        First 7 games we averaged 1.57 per game, since then we've averaged 1.1ish. With that being said, one more win in our next game and we go up to 1.375 which isn't too far off where we were in the first 7, I think it has been a very stop start season and I think it will remain one, but I still think with that, we will get a play off spot in the long run.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You'd be right in that.
          First 7 games we averaged 1.57 per game, since then we've averaged 1.1ish. With that being said, one more win in our next game and we go up to 1.375 which isn't too far off where we were in the first 7, I think it has been a very stop start season and I think it will remain one, but I still think with that, we will get a play off spot in the long run.
          Absolutely no chance with Clownsey in charge IMO.

If that changes we might have a sniff, but the more games that go by the more difficult it will be

Comment

You'd be right in that.
            So we are getting worse rather than better.

All the talk early on was that we wd improve once new players were integrated. But the opposite has happened.

1.1 points a game equals just over one win followed by two defeats. Hardly promotion form. You might be optimistic of a play off spot but the stats wd point otherwise.

Comment

So we are getting worse rather than better.

All the talk early on was that we wd improve once new players were integrated. But the opposite has happened.

1.1 points a game equals just over one win followed by two defeats. Hardly promotion form. You might be optimistic of a play off spot but the stats wd point otherwise.
              1.1 x 46 = 50.6 points and wrestling with relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                1.1 x 46 = 50.6 points and wrestling with relegation.
                Yes but that is only in the last seven, first seven gives a bit better reading. 72.22 points would have put us in 8th
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

But still getting worse...

Comment

But still getting worse...
                    Yes from first seven to last seven, but lets look from first 3 to last 3 and its exactly the same at 4 points in total. You can look at it numerous ways but I personally feel that the number is not far off enough to call it anything but random form changes. As I said, we are one win from being almost at the same level as we were at the start.

Comment

first seven gives a bit better reading. 72.22 points would have put us in 8th
                      Yea when Austin played

Comment

Working...
                      X