Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see statto man nasser spin a positive slant on that ####.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even I've given up now. What I saw tonight was simply indefensible. Losing to a club like Brentford is one of the lowest moments I've experienced as a QPR fan.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      I used to always be positive, if we had 2 games to play and needed 9 points to stay up I still thought we had a chance.
      Not anymore though, as we are going backwards and can only see it getting worse!!
      I know the feeling mate , I've had all of the positivity sapped out of me by these useless mugs . The whole club are just ####ing rank

Comment

Always positive mate, its my club after all. Disappointed about tonight but won't lose much sleep, onto the next game, whoever is at the helm. For the record, don't need a call out but its good to know my opinion matters so much to you.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Also, stats aren't just used for positives, for example, we had a 55% pass accuracy even though henry and chery had 88 and 93 respectively. Shows you how poor the rest of them were. Gutted obviously and never happy to see us lose any game let alone one we could have won but we move on, learn from the mistakes of this match and try not to make them in the next one.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Always positive mate, its my club after all. Disappointed about tonight but won't lose much sleep, onto the next game, whoever is at the helm. For the record, don't need a call out but its good to know my opinion matters so much to you.
            I love my club as well and always thought the same as you still do mate, but it's awful at the moment.
            Ok, our position in the league doesn't look too bad as not that far away from a play off place but the football under Ramsey is awful, and if it carries on this way it won't be long till we are fighting to get out of the bottom half of the table.
            If we are near the bottom when the window opens again, we may lose players like Austin, even Luongo.
            Ok we may have money for new signings but Ramsey can't even work with what he has now.
            Can't see many jumping at the chance to join us at the moment

Comment

For what it is worth I'm always interested in what the stats say and appreciate Nassers posts. That said, the stats are just one aspect of the whole picture. I was really disappointed with Henry and Chery today. Henry plays safe back passes when on occasions we need a forward penetrative ball. Chery was hardly on the ball and needs to show for the ball more to get involved rather than letting the game pass him by. Our two central midfielders are not creative enough or able to feed the attackers hence despite being behind we had zero sustained pressure or was ever on top.

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
                For what it is worth I'm always interested in what the stats say and appreciate Nassers posts. That said, the stats are just one aspect of the whole picture. I was really disappointed with Henry and Chery today. Henry plays safe back passes when on occasions we need a forward penetrative ball. Chery was hardly on the ball and needs to show for the ball more to get involved rather than letting the game pass him by. Our two central midfielders are not creative enough or able to feed the attackers hence despite being behind we had zero sustained pressure or was ever on top.
                I agree with this and backwards passing stats as well as total touches stats also agree with everything you say. Its been the case too often this season that Chery hasn't been too involved in games and today was no different. We all know about King Kelvin.

Comment

Why are some people digging out Nasser? Admittedly sometimes his stats aren't really relevant and annoy me but I would rather read about positively of the club I support than the constant negativity on here. F##k me even after a 3-0 win last week some were still moaning.

The second half tonight was one of the worst "performances" I've unfortunately spent money on seeing and difficult to spin. But I've noticed that some love to rip the #### out of someone who doesn't fit into the status quo of being negative all the time. I'm 32 now and been a fan longer than I can remember and I've never seen such negativity in all my time and we have been in sh1ttrr situations than this.

Am I happy at the mo (well yes actually as I have a 5 month old daughter who I love more than I thought was possible) but QPR wise then no I'm not over the moon. But I'm not suicidal like some on here as still so many games to go and anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                    Why are some people digging out Nasser? Admittedly sometimes his stats aren't really relevant and annoy me but I would rather read about positively of the club I support than the constant negativity on here. F##k me even after a 3-0 win last week some were still moaning.

The second half tonight was one of the worst "performances" I've unfortunately spent money on seeing and difficult to spin. But I've noticed that some love to rip the #### out of someone who doesn't fit into the status quo of being negative all the time. I'm 32 now and been a fan longer than I can remember and I've never seen such negativity in all my time and we have been in sh1ttrr situations than this.

Am I happy at the mo (well yes actually as I have a 5 month old daughter who I love more than I thought was possible) but QPR wise then no I'm not over the moon. But I'm not suicidal like some on here as still so many games to go and anything can happen.
                    Did you catch the game?
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      Did you catch the game?
                      Yes I was there mate. As I said it was an awful performance (especially second half) but don't understand why there is a thread digging out a QPR fan who tries to be positive.

Comment

Yes I was there mate. As I said it was an awful performance (especially second half) but don't understand why there is a thread digging out a QPR fan who tries to be positive.
                        There's being positive and there is being blind. Still don't agree with everyone digging Nas out but I suppose this is "I told you so" thread. I mentioned on another thread that it's ok to say CR/LF/TF have made mistakes. It happens. It seems some people will think there betraying TF by going against CR. Just my opinion
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

There's being positive and there is being blind. Still don't agree with everyone digging Nas out but I suppose this is "I told you so" thread. I mentioned on another thread that it's ok to say CR/LF/TF have made mistakes. It happens. It seems some people will think there betraying TF by going against CR. Just my opinion
                          The thing I don't I don't understand is that there is a "I told you so" thread. It seems like a lot of "fans" are happy that we lose to be proved right that Ramsey is sh1t. Personally I don't think Ramsey is the right manager but would love for us to go on a run and be proved wrong.

Comment

For one, I've never in my life said they haven't made mistakes. In fact, quite a few times, the stats I put out highlight these mistakes. I do however not see the point in creating an entire thread dedicated to showing someone they shouldn't be positive.

Comment

The thing I don't I don't understand is that there is a "I told you so" thread. It seems like a lot of "fans" are happy that we lose to be proved right that Ramsey is sh1t. Personally I don't think Ramsey is the right manager but would love for us to go on a run and be proved wrong.
                              Me included.. Nothing would make me more happy.. Never want anyone to fail at QPR. I go into every game wanting to win, maybe there is fans on here that would want to lose to stripe up Ramsey but he is managing to do that himself.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                For one, I've never in my life said they haven't made mistakes. In fact, quite a few times, the stats I put out highlight these mistakes. I do however not see the point in creating an entire thread dedicated to showing someone they shouldn't be positive.
                                Your beyond positive Nas. In the posts I've seen of yours not many negative comments if any.. You have been going to the games mate.. It's denial. We're a mess.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X