Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Strong men walk off with ACLs......
    Farking right. Clint Hill is an absolute hero in my eyes and deserves to be seen as a legend at this club. Was heartbroken to see him go off like that.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

As soon as he went down clutching his knee i thought acl gave me flashbacks of when faurlin done his in the cup at franchise fc

Comment

Get well soon Clint.

Comment

Comment

Not only that when it went he got up and tried to run back into position until his leg gave way got my ultimate respect

Comment

Be surprised if it was an ACL as looked like it was very stiff which to me would mean a twisted knee or he jarred it.

With ACLs it's not usually like that and some people think they can actually play on having done them.

Comment

Apparently hamstring so let's hope this is true
                Last edited by West Acton; 31-10-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Apparently hamstring do let's hope this is true
                  Really? Please say it is so......

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Apparently hamstring do let's hope this is true
                    No way is it hamstring. It was the way he jarred his knee. More chance of me pulling Megan fox thatnClint pulling hammy
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That's what one of staff have tweeted saying Clint said it after game

Comment

They will give it 24 hours before they scan it , let it settle down, fingers crossed for him, but it looked like he was being tested for ligament damage and he was holding the back of his knee witch is not a good sign.

Comment

Clint Hill Status?

Any word yet on the extent of the injury to Clint? Breaks your heart to see the one true fighter on this team, for this team, go down. Guess they'll now return to Perch Hall Onouha Konchesky. Isn't it time we put Yun back in the lineup to see, just to see, the difference vs Konch. Playing old players virtually every game (Konch, Henry) seems bullheaded, and only revs up the anger among fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            Any word yet on the extent of the injury to Clint? Breaks your heart to see the one true fighter on this team, for this team, go down. Guess they'll now return to Perch Hall Onouha Konchesky. Isn't it time we put Yun back in the lineup to see, just to see, the difference vs Konch. Playing old players virtually every game (Konch, Henry) seems bullheaded, and only revs up the anger among fans.
                            Yep, our Youth team coach has not got a clue I'm afraid. If we go with that back four the rest of the season, then we will be in big, big trouble at the other end of the league!

Why should Perch come straight back in? He's proved how pony he is! Same with Konchesky. Absolutely atrocious whenever I've seen him play. Had another stinker on Fri.

The back four SHOULD be picked from the following : Harriman / Furlong (IF we can get them back from loan spells), Onuoha, Hall, Kpekwa, Hill (if fit), Robinson (when fit), Yun (wherever he is). Nowhere near the starting defence should be Perch or Konchesky!

The Central Midfield SHOULD be picked from the following : Sandro (wherever he is), Fer, Luonga, Faurlin. Again, nowhere near the starting midfield should be Henry or Toszer!

If we can keep these 4 abysmal players away from our starting line up, we will at least have half a chance against most in this league!

Comment

Let's hope it is a hammy then we should see him back in the near future.

Comment

His knee will probably be scanned today? Anyone?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X