Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/g_a_zz/status/660211595277115392

Comment

Any coach who pairs Kelvin and T osser- and keeps them on- doesn't deserve to be a coach or a manager.

Comment

He got pelters upstairs. The wrong Galllen looked embarrassed walking off. As did the players. Only Green and Hall could hold their heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Any coach who pairs Kelvin and T osser- and keeps them on- doesn't deserve to be a coach or a manager.
          Is this insight a conclusion from your UEFA PFA coaching qualifications?!
          Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

I'm not going (plus my 3 boys) while that clown is in charge - totally out of his depth. He either walks or gets sacked tomorrow - not fussy which but one of them needs to happen NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              We have our centre forward taking long throws ffs. We have 2 of the worst central midfielders I have seen in recent times. The list goes on, so much is wrong.
              That long throw tactic really works..... Let's keep doing it. What a clueless man Ramsey is.

Comment

Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
                No mate. Just forty years of being a punter watching football down the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  He actually looks lost on the touch line.

Feel for him a bit but it just hasn't worked out I'm afraid.
                  How I feel . Wanted him to work but sadly it hasn't. Back to square farking one. ####ing club.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nobody wants him. It's so clear.

Comment

Considering we keep hoofing the ball up front it doesn't matter who's in midfield! CR is a complete tool

Comment

Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
                        Yes

Comment

Get rid of Ferdinand as well,qpr don't need a director of football,just need a manager who can take the club forward.

Comment

Originally posted by alihors View Post
                            Get rid of Ferdinand as well,qpr don't need a director of football,just need a manager who can take the club forward.
                            Brendan Rodgers

Comment

Ted or Buck Rogers would do!

Comment

What a load of s hite
                                Ramsey just f uck off out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X