Enough is Enough - Ramsey out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Defended him to the hilt but seriously he can #### off out my club. Useless ######. Embarrassed on TV in a derby for the second time in a month.

Bit knee jerk maybe. Bit drunk maybe. But #### off Ramsey.
    It's ok Matty, you will feel better after this. It's been on the cards for a while, he is useless..
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I'm absolutely sick of this #### of a club . I'm sick of the manager , I'm sick of the owners and I'm sick of this pathetic , spineless , gutless , tragic bunch of useless ##### that we have the misfortune of having to have represent our club . That stupid #### has GOT to go . Uncle ###### won't bullet him though he's as pathetic as the rest of them . Just #### of rangers I've seen enough

Comment

If the board can't see how sh*te he is, we don't have a chance.
        We beat MK Dons last week but they were awful and our football was rubbish.

Ramsey needs to quit now, still keep him in the club at youth level, but he is way out of his depth!!

Comment

Bloke is trying to swim the Atlantic. So far out of his depth it is embarrassing. Please someone pull the plug on this failed experiment and get him coaching the u17's or something.

Warnock in as Caretaker Manager (for now).

Comment

I don´t know how he seriously can pick that midfield. He seems to shot himself in the foot, week in, week out. Strange when you want to keep your job really...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

That's it. Ramsey has lost my support tonight. He just seems utterly clueless. A right wet lettuce on the touch line. He needs to go now.

Comment

I thought we made Brentford look like a decent team,their not so what does that say about us CR out cant watch this crap an longer div 1 here we come.

Comment

He actually looks lost on the touch line.

Feel for him a bit but it just hasn't worked out I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    He actually looks lost on the touch line.

Feel for him a bit but it just hasn't worked out I'm afraid.
                    He looked lost last year to be fair, thought it would change this year but we're heading further down each match under him.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      That's it. Ramsey has lost my support tonight. He just seems utterly clueless. A right wet lettuce on the touch line. He needs to go now.
                      That's exactly what he is a complete drip . Doesn't look angry , doesn't seem to know how to change the game just stands there like a ########. Same goes for players like hoilet, Phillips , captain fantastic and Henry . Absolute clowns

Comment

How ####ing bad must MK Dons be?
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Awful utterly awful

I can't believe how bad that was. In the away end nobody wants Ramsey.

Comment

Can't play football without a midfield. T osser and Kelvin are by far the worst central midfield pairing in this division. Might as well have nine men.

Comment

people moan about getting behind the team, slagging off Ramsey and Henry. There tonight was your answer. No passion, no midfield, no nothing
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Can't play football without a midfield. T osser and Kelvin are by far the worst central midfield pairing in this division. Might as well have nine men.
                                It's embarrassing. Derby will destroy us

Comment

Working...
                                X