Thread: 2015 Metal Poppy Badges

Default 2015 Metal Poppy Badges

Not QPR but I hope the Mods will allow a days grace for this thread please

As some will know I sell Poppies each year for the Isleworth Royal British Legion and this year I have managed again to get some of the small Metal Badges with the year on them this time being 2015 of course

I will being some along this afternoon/evening before the game so if you know me please ask if you want one and be as generous as you can towards such a great cause

Thanks Guys

2. Default

I bought metal one yesterday and i just noticed its dropped of jacket already

Will try get another one st Paddington this morning if I can't and I see you will have one off you Paul

Originally Posted by IsleworthRanger

As some will know I sell Poppies each year for the Isleworth Royal British Legion and this year I have managed again to get some of the small Metal Badges with the year on them this time being 2015 of course

I will being some along this afternoon/evening before the game so if you know me please ask if you want one and be as generous as you can towards such a great cause

Thanks Guys
    No ticket for tonight and already have loads of poppy stuff so not looking to buy,but willing to donate, do you in this modern era have somewhere we can Paypal you a donation?
    Cheers

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by SM3 Ranger
    No ticket for tonight and already have loads of poppy stuff so not looking to buy,but willing to donate, do you in this modern era have somewhere we can Paypal you a donation?
    Cheers
    I'd like to donate if I can too and best of luck with this.

Blog Entries

If I bump into you I'll grab one off ya pal.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Paul, I'm sure MYU agrees that whilst not QPR related, this thread can stay on until next Sunday and we will give it a bump if it starts to drift
    When all is said and done, what's left to talk about and what will we do?

7. Default

Top man, easy journey tonight Isleworth, lol, bring back the 3 points and plenty of cash for a truly noble cause!!!!
    Kept the faith!

8. Default

Thanks Guys
    Isleworth, you missed a trick here, you should of invited the supporters down to the legion this evening for pre match drinks, with burgers and hot dogs on sale as well the legion could of made a few quid !!!!!!

Originally Posted by QPRWEBBIE
    Isleworth, you missed a trick here, you should of invited the supporters down to the legion this evening for pre match drinks, with burgers and hot dogs on sale as well the legion could of made a few quid !!!!!!
    Thats a great idea and I wish I had thought of that myself

Had a meeting with a customer this morning (in Chelsea of all places!!) and they bought three of the badge so I have about 30 available at the moment

Thanks Guys
    best of luck mate. dont know you in person but if i bump into a rangers fella selling them tonight, will happily buy one.
    alternatively, like SM3 said, I'd be happy to donate if you have a justgiving or paypal page or something.

Will keep 'stickered' until after next Sunday.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Cheers Guys

Raised about 80 Friday before the game on Friday