How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No excuses don't win sack the clown 1-2
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        No excuses don't win sack the clown 1-2
        Should have been sacked at halftime v the Rupert's. How he's still here I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          Should have been sacked at halftime v the Rupert's. How he's still here I'll never know.
          Because he is no longer a proper clown,
          he has been downgraded to Warnock's puppet.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Sort of team we should be beating most weeks quite honestly. We have flattered to decieve so far this season, but our superior quality should get us over the line aginst the Bumbles. I just hope that Ramsh*t doesn't insist on 2 DCM's again. Play 4-4-1-1, attack from the first whistle and we'll dust Brentford off nicely. 0-2 Rangers.

Comment

Brentford at 5/4 is a very good price
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lump on then, lump right on. Free money like that other tipster we had in here who got rich before wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  Sort of team we should be beating most weeks quite honestly. We have flattered to decieve so far this season, but our superior quality should get us over the line aginst the Bumbles. I just hope that Ramsh*t doesn't insist on 2 DCM's again. Play 4-4-1-1, attack from the first whistle and we'll dust Brentford off nicely. 0-2 Rangers.
                  We got the best squad in the league. Just 1 decent manager away from promotion. Don't think the board want to go up in all fairness which is why there sticking with this joker ramshackle

Comment

Just 1 decent manager away from promotion.

Comment

We got the best squad in the league. Just 1 decent manager away from promotion. Don't think the board want to go up in all fairness which is why there sticking with this joker ramshackle
                      I know that this is a common belief amongst our fans, but I personally don't see the logic in it. Ultimately, Fernandes, Bhatia et al are businessmen. They can profess their love for the club all they like, but when it comes down to it the bottom line of the accounts sheet is what they are most interested in (as is it should be). Now if our owners are prepared to throw away £65m+ a season on PL TV rights money for the sake of a £2-3m a year contract to a manager capable of getting us up, then they must need a lesson in economics (which I doubt they do given their own financial status). Ramsey is in the job because he was a convenient appointment at the time. I would bet a pound to a pinch of sh*t that if we are still outside the play-offs (at worst) by Christmas, he'll be gone.
                      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 29-10-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        If warnock took this team over now we'd go up. Not a doubt in my mind. Other managers would give there right arm to have this squad of players. Plenty of teams have gone up with much poorer sides .

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          4-0 Ramsey will have Henry and Tos*er as the defensive midfielders we will be sitting back hopeing to keep the score down a usual no ambition going forward
                          i dont now where this no ambition going forward comes from. Haven't we scored the joint most goals in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            I know that this is a common belief amongst our fans, but I personally don't see the logic in it. Ultimately, Fernandes, Bhatia et al are businessmen. They can profess their love for the club all they like, but when it comes down to it the bottom line of the accounts sheet is what they are most interested in (as is it should be). Now if our owners are prepared to throw away £65m+ a season on PL TV rights money for the sake of a £2-3m a year contract to a manager capable of getting us up, then they must need a lesson in economics (which I doubt they do given their own financial status). Ramsey is in the job because he was a convenient appointment at the time. I would bet a pound to a pinch of sh*t that if we are still outside the play-offs (at worst) by Christmas, he'll be gone.
                            Good post Surrey Hoop. Agree with all of that. Think the money pot from the prem is even more than 65MIL now

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Lump on then, lump right on. Free money like that other tipster we had in here who got rich before wolves.
                              Don't be a plonker kev.

I am not any tipster and I get a damn site more than I get wrong.

I'll wait and see the teams before I make a final decision.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm mad. But I always expect to win.

#nutcase #f ackingbraindead

Comment

Working...
                                X