Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the fighting in the away end all about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the fighting in the away end all about?

Think they heard about the 1975 76 theme today and got in the spirit of it by bringing back a bit of old fashion
    hooliganism
    one of thier poor fans seemed to take a right pasting.

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
    Think they heard about the 1975 76 theme today and got in the spirit of it by bringing back a bit of old fashion
    hooliganism
    one of thier poor fans seemed to take a right pasting.
    Been going to the Rangers for 20 years, and have never seen away fans fight amongst themselves before. Funny that they were giving it the large at the start of the game about how bad our support is, and then they end up scrapping with each other. Plastic fans of a plastic club from a plastic town.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 24-10-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Proper ########s. Walking the streets before thinking they were double hard #norespect

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Proper ########s. Walking the streets before thinking they were double hard #norespect
        Hard to take them seriously tbh.

Comment

one of their fans on the Football League forum said they were an embarrassment on and off the pitch, didn't think they'd cause any trouble
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

one of the fella's fighting was wearing an arsenal shirt , the bald fella in the beige top must of thrown 20 punches before he got nicked. liked their song though " you're nothing special we lose every week"

Comment

Saw a group of them walking by Westfield from Shepherds Bush station. About 10 of them with cans of fosters. Proper little muglets.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Probably the other dons fans in amongst them
                You Rsssssss

Comment

S hitty muggy little club ,they represent everything that is plastic and wrong in modern football , they shouldnt even be in the league
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The single thing that irritates me the most about Franchise FC is that they have the audacity to call themselves "Dons". What the puck does a "Don" have to do with Milton Keynes? That was the nickname of WimbleDON and it made sense for them. It makes no sense for Milton Keynes, even after they have appropriated Wimbledon's team.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I did hear someone (QPR) saying that he knew of some real Wimbledon fans being at the ground
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What was the fighting in the away end all about?

Very strange as it lasted an age with what seemed more and more stewards and then Police being sent in to try and restore some order

I did see a small group of MK Dons fans all pissed up on the way to the ground who shut up when confronted by Rangers near the Police Station on Uxbridge Rd so maybe some of their own fans had a go at them in the ground or vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Very strange as it lasted an age with what seemed more and more stewards and then Police being sent in to try and restore some order

I did see a small group of MK Dons fans all pissed up on the way to the ground who shut up when confronted by Rangers near the Police Station on Uxbridge Rd so maybe some of their own fans had a go at them in the ground or vice versa?
                          apparently, a couple of arsenal bods in their end.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There's a you tube vid of it & one of the blokes in it with a blue n yellow ralph (I think) was involved in some way
                            Funny cos I saw him walking down ellerslie road thinking he's a tool ,he's gonna be a pain as proper pissed up - how right was I?? I think he was in the group by the pol station too.
                            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

On one of their forums there was chat of a few afc Wimbledon in their end causing grief

Comment

Working...
                              X