On a positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Not denying that, but people said Wednesday were one of the worst too and they aren't doing half bad are they. It helps when we play well and close down as much as we did because that means they can't play well under any circumstances. Also, just going to point out, you can only play what's put in front of you.
    Yes, and what was put in front of us yesterday was the worst team we have played this season. Their most accurate passes were back to their 'keeper. It's a fine line between negativity and realism. It would have been a very poor show if we had not beaten them but we did, and it should be a massive confidence boost. A good performance and at least a point at Brentford and we may be on the way to sorting it out. Beating rubbish like MK doesn't mean we're back........yet.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Oh for f's sake............Ok back to revolting!

Haha, that´s the spirit
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Think the clean sheets might coincide wit a certain person returning to the club?
        Mr Warnock

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Think the clean sheets might coincide wit a certain person returning to the club?
          Mr Warnock
          Actually they coincide with Clint being in the team as Warnock began his job on thursday and we got our first clean sheet on tuesday...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
          X