On a positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a positive

Having underperformed for pretty much the whole of this first third of the season, think most would agree with that.
    We are only 6 points off second spot, and have just kept 2 consecutive clean sheets

Although
    The next 8 games will tell us if we have what it takes. As well as Brentford and Leeds, tough games, we play 5 of the current top 7.

HIV.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Nice try Dave! But if you extrapolate to the entire season, we are on target for 67 points and Birmingham, currently in the last play-off place, are on target for 84 points. So, if things continue as they have been going, we will miss the play-offs by 17 points. I guess if consolidation is our aim that is a result as it won't see us relegated!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        HIV.
        Thankyou Lone!.......That is very positive

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Nice try Dave! But if you extrapolate to the entire season, we are on target for 67 points and Birmingham, currently in the last play-off place, are on target for 84 points. So, if things continue as they have been going, we will miss the play-offs by 17 points. I guess if consolidation is our aim that is a result as it won't see us relegated!
          Oh for f's sake............Ok back to revolting!

Comment

Just doing my hamster impression!

You are right though Dave, the last two matches do give reason for hope. But after the pasting at Fulham I just don't think CR is up to the task of being the #1 man. Coach is a very different job from Manager. He is obviously a good coach but his managerial ability is sadly lacking.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Let's hope old Warnock does the managing and Ramsey the coaching eh

Comment

Ever since the Warnock announcement we do seem to have improved. Play-offs might be a stretch though. Some difficult matches coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  That is very positive

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    Just doing my hamster impression!

You are right though Dave, the last two matches do give reason for hope. But after the pasting at Fulham I just don't think CR is up to the task of being the #1 man. Coach is a very different job from Manager. He is obviously a good coach but his managerial ability is sadly lacking.
                    only having a larf with you DS, today's result mellows one some what!

Comment

Har har.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Don't get too carried away , probably the worst team we played this season very poor

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Don't get too carried away , probably the worst team we played this season very poor
                          Welcome mate, whats it like from your position? Trying so hard to be totally negative despite the team winning 3 0 and having very little to no real criticism be viable. Must be a tough day
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

So you really thought they were a good side? Now I know your deluded probably the worst team we've played all season,and I'm sorry you tell me who was worse, so lets not get carried away

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              So you really thought they were a good side? Now I know your deluded probably the worst team we've played all season,and I'm sorry you tell me who was worse, so lets not get carried away
                              Not denying that, but people said Wednesday were one of the worst too and they aren't doing half bad are they. It helps when we play well and close down as much as we did because that means they can't play well under any circumstances. Also, just going to point out, you can only play what's put in front of you.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X