No announcement yet.

When did you last see a side as poor as MKDons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were there many chances created by MK Dons? If there was I must have missed them. Only really had 1 chance and every other effort (if you can call them that) were never threatening at all. 3-0 was a fair result in my opinion and would have liked the first goal to have come earlier so my stress levels weren't as high. But please don't let anyone say that we were lucky and they had chances because in my opinion that was not the case at all.

Comment

They were very poor I think they had one chance all game , probably the worst team I've seen in ages, so not many
      Positives to take from the game,

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        yet they made chances and but for poor finishing could've been ahead or level
        This..... Very worrying.

Comment

Just prolonging our delusional state of hegemony.

Comment

They are absolutely dire. Shitty club and #### fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              This..... Very worrying.
              What? the one chance they missed?
              I actually thought we created more chances in the first half despite not playing well. Would be interested to see the split of chances.

Comment

We clearly shaded it in terms of chances, but they missed a sitter before Jet scored a good goal. Ditto Matty. Toilet's goal? Yeah OK. We were nowhere as good as we need to be against a team like that. 3-0 notwithstanding. No point bwibg happy clappy about it. Subs hindered us, not helped us.

Comment

We clearly shaded it in terms of chances, but they missed a sitter before Jet scored a good goal. Ditto Matty. Toilet's goal? Yeah OK. We were nowhere as good as we need to be against a team like that. 3-0 notwithstanding. No point bwibg happy clappy about it. Subs hindered us, not helped us.
                  Unreal mate. It's like you don't want to see positives at all. You literally ignore them totally.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Unreal mate. It's like you don't want to see positives at all. You literally ignore them totally.
                    But dont you achieve a more balanced view by seeing both the positives AND the negatives?

Comment

They got behind our full backs and put a couple of very good balls across the box. They were a very very poor team and while a 3-0 win should be celebrated I think a balanced view would be to say we need to do better as the better teams will not perform anywhere near the level shown yesterday.

Comment

They deserved to win that game and it was a miracle we won, they must still be in shock at how they didn't come away with all three points!

Comment

Sorry but I'm mystified here. I counted one clear cut chance they had the entire game.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            ...3 of our 5 wins have come against teams in the bottom 5
                            At least we are winning the games we are "supposed to"

Comment

While I totally expected us to win yesterday I did not expect MKDons to be that bad.
                              So I think we need to put yesterday into perspective. Glad we won and seemed to have a plan of knowing what we are supposed to be doing.
                              By the 15th of December we will play derby, borough, reading, Burnley, Brighton, and this will be a good benchmark to see whether we are making the improvements we all seem to want and expect. Still don't think CR is the man to do this though but will give credit where credit is due on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                We are (or should be) capable of beating anyone in this division on our day.

We (like everyone else in this Division) are.

I just wish I knew how many clear cut chances MKD had on target yesterday. Does anyone know ?

Comment

Working...
                                X