Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Have a look around the posts on this board
    didnt you post in another thread "do we hope for 10 straight defeats", in order for Ramsey to get the sack

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Tozser who was loved at Watford is a league 1 player. I'm assuming you missed Sheff and MK.
      yes i was there and other than a great pass to phillips for his goal he weren't that great in both games an Sandro Fer Faurlin all better, i'm affraid but no doubt you'll find some stats to say different,as I've said try watching the games Tozser is poor

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        yes i was there and other than a great pass to phillips for his goal he weren't that great in both games an Sandro Fer Faurlin all better, i'm affraid but no doubt you'll find some stats to say different,as I've said try watching the games Tozser is poor
        Sadly, i have to agree. Not shown anywhere enough so far from me. Seems really strange as Watford were raving about him and Angella and both seem rather poor.

Dont seem to excel at anything - passing, Shooting, Tackling, Energy, leadership all seem average to poor so far.

Perhaps needs more time to bed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          didnt you post in another thread "do we hope for 10 straight defeats", in order for Ramsey to get the sack
          wtf you dribbling about now ya cabbage

Comment

Working...
          X